seventeen

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
"𝖺𝗉𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾"

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇"𝖺𝗉𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾"

elena had a constant guilt weighing her down, the guilt of secretive truth she couldn't tell - for her sake

she knew about cassie and nate's pathetic affair, she honestly had faith in cassie - but she was let down as usual.

she knows about jules and elliot, she could honestly tell rue at anytime.

but she won't, for her and her friend's well being - as rue was in having horrible withdrawals and she wanted to see where things would go with elliot.

Elena wasn't the only girl that who had guilt affecting her everyday life.

rue's words to her closest friends and family was something she knew she would regret for the rest of her life, even if she got better.

so, the first thing rue wanted to do was apologize to the people who actually fucking deserved an apology from her.

meaning elena, ali, and the other members of the bennett family.

she didn't care about the people who did wrong - jules, cassie, and elliot.

rue knew elena's number by heart, elena was her emergency contact for anything.

rue hesitated before calling the girl, taking a deep breath. rue hadnt spoke to anyone since the events, so this call would definitely determine if everyone else had still cared about the bennett girl.

elena had been in elliot's bed, wrapped in the bleached blonde boy's arms when rue called.

the sound of a demo of soft ticks had played throughout the room, making the girl stir in her sleep slightly.

elliot had been wide awake already, studying the girls soft features. so he wasn't interrupted from anything when the phone rang, he grabbed the phone of elena's to see if her parents were the callers.