fourteen

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
"𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗒 𝖾𝗑!?!"

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇"𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗒 𝖾𝗑!?!"

elena had multiple missed calls from elliot, to which she ignored

elena had multiple missed calls from elliot, to which she ignored. she didn't want to bothered with rue, elliot, or jules anymore - the trio has put enough problems in her life already.

she was ready to get back to her real friends lexi, maddy, and kat. maddy had informed the walsh girl that the group were having a sleepover at the howard's home a few days ago.

now that elena had nothing to do, she figured it would be fun to hang out with her favorite girls. she really didn't want to go home yet either and get a lecture from her parents.

as the girl stood on the howard's doorstep, she cringed at the sound of her fist coming in contact with the wooden door, waiting for one of the girl's to be alert of her of presence.

"coming!" shouted the voice of lexi, in a hurrying tone which made elena sigh in relief.

elena smiled at the sight of her best friend as the door opened, she was glad that lexi was the howard sister that had been able to open the door and not cassie.

cassie and elena hadn't spoke since the whole nate confrontation, she wasn't even mad at cassie. she was disappointed, she knew how much maddy trusts the blonde girl.

"elena!" lexi smiled in excitement as she wrapped her arms around the girl infront of her. elena froze at the girl's sudden excitement but hugged her back sharing the same amount of eagerness.

lexi was most hurt by elena ditching her time to time for rue, elliot, and jules - the two girl's had a sister like bond.

"oh my god, i have missed seeing your face." elena breathed out as the girls hugged for a few more seconds, their cheeks connected.

"it feels like i haven't seen you in forever! how have things been going?" lexi questioned curiously as the two pulled away from the hug, something they both needed.