eleven

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
"𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌?"

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾"𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌?"

"elliott, i have to get up!" elena shrieked out with a giggle as the boy snaked his arm around his waist

"elliott, i have to get up!" elena shrieked out with a giggle as the boy snaked his arm around his waist. "i just wanna sleep with you all day." he whined as his voice muffled, due to the fact he stuffed his face in the girl's neck - trying his best to keep the girl in the bed with him.

"i haven't seen maddy since her birthday party, el." she grinned before the boy let her go in defeat. "i hate that you're such a good person." he sarcastically grinned as the girl sat up.

maddy, elena, and cassie had all planned to hang out due to the fact they haven't seen each other since maddy's party three days ago.

"i hate that you aren't." the girl teased back before grabbing one of the boys sweatshirts from the laundry basket, making sure to throw him one as well. he showed a half grin before looking away from the girl.

Elena noticed the boys sudden change in behavior which made her feel regretful. "i was just joking!" she spoke in a tone laced with regret as she walked towards the boy.

Elliot just looked at her with a grin before pecking her on her velvet smooth lips. "what time were your friends picking you up?" the boy questioned as he placed his soft hands on the girls blush covered cheeks.

"thirty minutes?" she answered with a sheepish smile. "after youre done are you gonna be free for the rest of the day?" the boy questioned the girl's plans for the rest of the day.

"no, i was gonna see if rue or Jules wanted to hang later? we haven't seen them in forever." elena exaggerated with a eye roll before falling flat back on the bed.

"well, since you'll be busy for the rest of the day i think we should continue off from last night." the boy suggested with a knowing grin as he referred to the time the two spent last night - kissing each other breathless.

"wait! as fun as that sounds i got you something." elena put her finger in front of the boys puckered lips before running to her bookbag, pulling out a red wrapped box.