twelve

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾
"𝗋𝗎𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗎𝗇."

"maybe if we tell leslie rue could get help

"maybe if we tell leslie rue could get help." suggested jules in a begging tone towards elliott. the two had been hanging out in elliott's room for the past hours, waiting on elena.

ever since jules had found out about the suitcase and how rue hasn't been sober ever since they had gotten back together - she was furious.

furious at elena and rue for lying, it seemed like elliott was being the only trustworthy person.

"if you are trying to send rue away to get with me, im not going to even talk to leslie." elliott spoke quietly just in case elena popped up. the past few weeks, elliott had been hanging with jules and elena - making sure to keep his and jules secret hang out times out of elena's knowledge.

"do you think it would be safe to rope elena into it too?" jules questioned as she ignored the boys last statement.

"i don't know if we should." elliott protested, elliott was cautious what rue would tell elena if she got upset. "she'll know either way, rue would probably tell her." jules reasoned as she sat on the bed with the boy.

jules had grew fond of the boy over the oast few weeks, but she felt bad. she was betraying two of her closet friends.

elliott sighed as he thought to himself - he just didn't want to risk elena finding out about their game of truth or dare.

"when do you wanna do it?" he questioned the girl next to him. "i was thinking today. the sooner the better." jules wrapped her arms around the boy before placing a small kiss on his lips.

jules knew what she doing. she knew that rue would reveal what happened in their past game of truth or dare. she also knew that if elena found out she wouldn't be any longer interested in elliott.