nine

ch𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟫
"𝖿𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖺𝗌𝗆𝗌"

ch𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟫"𝖿𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖺𝗌𝗆𝗌"

elena needed to clear her mind and face everything that was fucking up her mind- 𝗌tarting with talking to elliott about whatever the two had going on

so that explains why she was currently knocking on the boy's window, praying that he would answer and she isn't making herself look like a complete idiot.

"who's here?" asked a voice she recognized as jules. "elena." she heard elliott reply as he recognized the beat the girl would usually knock in.

she smiled softly as she felt the window begin to slide up. "hey." she stated softly in a nervous tone as the boy looked at her. "can we talk?" she asked a in genuine tone.

elliott was confused but also hurt. how could she ignore him for a week then come back as if nothing happened. "please?" she lowered her eyebrows with a pleading grin.

"come on." he agreed as he face glazed with a defeated expression. the girl sent a appreciative smile before she began to step into the room, feeling the boy's hand on her lower back to ensure she wouldn't fall.

elena stepped into the room, looking around to see jules on the floor across from the bed. she sent elena a small wave which mad elena send a small smile as a gesture.

"well, we will be back." elliott stated awkwardly to jules before he began to walk towards the bathroom, where him and the girl could talk alone.

she trailed behind the boy, stepping into the bathroom as he shut the door behind him. elena sat on the edge of the sink, keeping her distance due to the tension that neither if them wanted.

"im sorry." she started as she brought her gaze to the boy who leaned on the door behind him, leaving the two across from each other. "i should have never ignored you, it was stupid of me to do."she continued truthfully as her eyes glazed with sincerity.

"yeah, it was stupid. " he gave her a half smile to lighten things up. "really fucking stupid, but i was in the wrong too." he admitted in he stepped closer to the girl, grabbing her hand to calm her down as he noticed that she was biting her cheek.