sixteen

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
"high 𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖽𝗈𝗈𝗋𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗉."

⋆

elena felt stupid as she stood infront of the ginger drug dealer, requesting the best drug he had

elena felt stupid as she stood infront of the ginger drug dealer, requesting the best drug he had. she wasn't the type for drugs, hard drugs as rue or elliot did.

"got any acid or anything like that? i need to trip the fuck out of mind." elena questioned fezco who sat near the freezer along side a unfamiliar blonde.

he let out a small laugh of the girl, he knew she wasn't the type of person to do drugs either - except her usual gram of weed.

"you had a rough week?" he smiled before taking the blonde from faye's hand. "is it that obvious?" she smiled jokingly before she remembered why she was there in the first place.

"ayo, just go back there to ash. tell him don't worry about paying." fezco waved off the girl as someone else came in, he knew shit went down between her and rue- but he wasn't the one to instigate.

she nodded before thankfully scampering to where ashtray was, opening the freezer door to be greeted with the young boy who was currently counting cash.

ashtray looked up towards the cash to girl, offering her a side smile. "usual thing?" he questioned as he began to get out the marijuana, but the girl spoke up objected quickly.

"acid for me today, fez said he'll spot it." she shrugged while the boy quirked up his eyebrows, the order was unusual for the girl.

"going fancy on us." he joked before handing her a baggy to which she stiffled out a laugh.

"just wanted to try something different." she defended as she grabbed the bag, she knew she would later on regret buying the pill.

"have fun with that!" ash threw up a peace sign, dismissing the girl as she walked out the door.

elena had a bad enough week, so why not do something incredibly stupid?