eight

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟪
"𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖻𝖺𝗋𝖿."

elena had always attended any birthday party she could and give the best gift ever - it could be a physical gift or a act of appreciation

elena had always attended any birthday party she could and give the best gift ever - it could be a physical gift or a act of appreciation. she just loved to make people feel special on their special day.

strange thing was, she couldn't figure out what to get maddy. she didn't know if a hug and a act of appreciation towards the girl would be right or a gift that was expensive.

"Come in!" screamed the voice of Maddy Perez from inside the house, her voice barely audiable due to the sound of music.

elena had decided to go to maddy's birthday party while me and the other two decided to hang at elliott's. she wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do, but it was her only choice since she hasn't spoke to Elliott in a week and things would be awkward. the two weren't on speaking terms for whatever reason, it was a unspoken drama.

elena opened to the door to be greeted by her close friends dancing and having the time of their life.

"elena!" shouted the voices of lexi and maddy to the girl, who stood in the doorway awkwardly with a gift bag in her hand. "hey!" elena beamed back as her two friends engulfed her in a hug.

elena had almost not come to the party and went to elliott's house to talk to him. she had felt suspicious of elliott and the two other girls, but she shrugged her suspicion off. nothing would happen that bad, she trusted them.

"where's everyone?" Elena questioned as she looked around the purple decorated living room. if there's one thing maddy must have, it's everything in purple.

"everyone is outside, the only person we are missing is nate." maddy answered and elena replied with eye roll.

"seriously, mads? why did u have to invite him." elena spoke in a tone laced with disbelief.

she honestly regretted not going to elliott's house, if she was anywhere near nate it was bound to be a horrible night.

"dont hate me but i think we are getting back together, plus we're are on kinda good terms." maddy spoke back with a sassy tone.