twenty three

𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 three
𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾

𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 three 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾

"Worldstar!" bb cheered excitedly as maddy chased cassie down the school's hallway, leaving elena confused on how she hadn't caught cassie yet

"where's cassie?" elena questioned in a hurried tone towards bb, sliding her shoes off her feet so she wouldn't have any delay of catching cassie.

after comforting lexi and hearing her out, she wanted go and beat cassie herself- which she was about to do before anyone could stop her.

"down the hall." bb answered excitedly with a clap, making turn kat look at her with an unamused look.

"thanks you, bb." elena sighed out before going after cassie, not listening to kat's pleads.

"fucking cunt! I've been waiting to beat your fucking ass." maddy shouted out towards the blonde girl, turning her gaze towards the walsh girl beside her.

"get that fucking bitch." maddy spoke towards elena, a evil smirk spread on her lips.

elena picked up her pace as the three girls noticed they were close to a brick wall, the idea of pushing the howard girl into wall popped into her mind.

"stop!" the Hernandez girl shouted towards elena who's hand contact with the howard girls bleach blonde hair, pushing her face into the brick wall harshly.

"yes!" maddy shouted in a proud manner towards the girl, leaving cassie on the ground.

"elena? jesus fucking christ." spoke the voice of elliot towards elena from the end of the hall, his eyes on his girlfriend who was sending blows to cassie howard's face - cassie doing her best to fight back.

"elliot, i love you, but please let me do this." Elena put her finger up towards the boy, pausing at her words but he didn't listen to her protest against her actions.

instead, he picked the girl up off of cassie, leaving her kicking and squirming.

"oh, baby, she got you good." elliot seethed out in pity at the scratches on Elena's face, making her jump back out of his arms.