thirteen

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟥
" 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝗎𝗍 "

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟥" 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝗎𝗍 "

the unofficial couple were now back in their usual hangout spot - elliott's room

the mentioning of rue's anger filled words were something that had caused tension between the two.

rue's words had been on both of their minds, both of different reasons.

in elliott's case, he realized that he didn't want to risk losing elena for jules. he knew that jules was getting too attached. elena realized that the two had been keeping too many secrets, not just from her but from rue too.

but neither of them spoke on the bennett girl's words even though it caused them so much wary.

"lena?" elliot spoke up catching the attention dreamy girl besides him. "what are we?" he whispered as he adjusted himself to put his arm around the girls waist.

his words surprised the girl, making her sit up. she knew that the two haven't labeled themselves or talked about they were.

"i dont know, we've never really talked about it.," she smiled sweetly to cover up her nervousness.

"i know, but i think it's best if we do." he continued, he knew that if he had been able to call elena his - things would be cut off with jules.

"all i know is that i really like you, but i don't know if a relationship is what's best for us right now." elena answered sincerely before the boy took her hand in his.

"i agree, but do you think its okay for us to continue all of this flirty stuff and not label it?" his eyebrows furrowed, she sucked her teeth at his words.

"listen, if you aren't ready we don't have to do anything." he kissed her temple before she nodded.

"i do, so bad, but i just feel like in our friendship even we have alot of secrets, el." she whispered apologetically.

truth was, elliot would do anything to be with the girl. he would stop smoking weed if it meant that he would be able to call elena his.

"i can tell you anything you want." he reasoned without thinking. "oh, ok." she laughed at his sudden truthfulness.

"i trust you, elliott, with my life. its just that thing's have been so secretive between all of us." she reassured as the boy looked at her in guilt.

the boy thought to himself. maybe it would be best to tell elena about him and jules, who knows what would happen if she found out later.

"if I tell you something, you promise to not get mad?" he breathed out, he just didn't want to ruin his chances with the girl.

she nodded nonchalantly with a smile as she waited for the boy's words.

"i kissed rue, when we were playing truth or dare." he spoke quickly, not telling the girl the whole truth.

she didn't know how to feel, she had always thought the boy had feelings for rue.

"did it mean anything?" she muttered out as she looked at the boy with a hopeful expression, hoping that the kiss didn't include any feelings.

"no, it was just a stupid dare." he reassured her before she remembered the previous events from earlier. "then, what happened with you and jules?" she asked curiously.

"it was a weird fucking dare, but i stopped the game." he reasoned but his reaction made the girl even more suspicious.

"and did that mean anything?" she questioned once again, but this time it took the boy a bit longer to answer. "no." he answered flatly as he refused eye contact with the girl.

"elliot?" the girl mumbled in a pleading manner as her eyebrows furrowed. "elena, i dont know." he stated truthfully.

he didn't like the feelings that were forming for jules, but he knew the feelings for elena were the feelings he wanted.

she sat there for a few moments, struck. she didn't think jules or elliott would betray like this at all. all she knew she was ready to fight, not over Elliott. she wouldn't fight over man, she wanted to fight because how dumb jules thought she was.

"im gonna go." she whispered out as she began to walk out of the home, ignoring the boy's protest and pleads.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧ ⋆

star Speaks

short chapter!! ill update tomorrow!!