six

( 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑 )
𝗈𝗄𝗅𝖺𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖺?

( 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑 )𝗈𝗄𝗅𝖺𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖺?

"Anastasia, how has community college been for you?" elena's mother questioned the older Walsh sister

"Anastasia, how has community college been for you?" elena's mother questioned the older Walsh sister. "good, im getting along really well with my teachers." replied anstasia in a sweet tone.

elena's and anastasia's feud was always caused by their mother pitting the two girls against each other. they actually use to be really close to each other, but it all changed once the two entered their preteens.

their mother compared everything between the two. their beauty, their grades, their taste in things.

"how about you, elena? are you getting along with the jacobs boy? if he's causing you trouble again, i wont hesitate to tell cal." spoke her father as he knew all the trouble nate jacobs has caused her in the past and with her father and cal being work partners, he was easy to communicate.

"he invited us to join dinner next friday, we haven't been over in a while." her father spoke up to the entire family this time.

elena shook her head as she hated the topic. "no, i really haven't been hanging around with maddy or cassie as much. " elena reassured, she knew that maddy and nate were bound to get back together soon due to the fact they had been broken up for three weeks.

"and i have plans already for friday, just tell them i couldn't make it." elena lied, she just didn't want to go to the Jacob's household.

"you're going to have to cancel your plans." he mother spoke sternly while elena rolled her eyes in offense. she knew she would find a way to not go, she would probably just crash at elliott's place.

elena had been hanging out with me, elliott, and sometimes jules for the past three weeks. she and elliott has gotten a lot closer, which i wasn't upset with at all - it was obvious the two had something going on.