ten

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟢
" 𝖨 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝖺 𝗐𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗎"

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟢" 𝖨 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝖺 𝗐𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗎"

"lena?" elliott laughed out as elena wheezed on the floor

"lena?" elliott laughed out as elena wheezed on the floor. "why did you push me!" elena giggled as she sat herself up from the floor, grabbing the boys hand.

her legs on both sides of the boy's waist as she jumped back on the bed. "i didn't think you would actually fall!" he defended in a playful tone. "that was a hard fall." elena rolled her eyes adding a groan before falling flat beside the boy.

which made him kiss her lips before she looked at the opposite side of the boy to hide her crimson red cheeks.

the two weren't sober at all, obviously because they had already drunk half of the pack of the stolen white claws.

as the boy observed the girl, guilt couldn't help but to wash over him due to the events that happened earlier the week with jules and rue.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧ ⋆

FLASHBACK
3 days ago

rues pov

elena hadn't been hanging around as much but we couldn't just not continue the game of truth or dare.

elliot and jules obviously had something going on before i got there, i was just too dumb to actually think about that. why else would she dare me to kiss him?

elliott had went to the bathroom when jules dared me to kiss him.

"i dare u to kiss elliott." jules dared jokingly as her tongue grazed over her bottom lip.

"what?" i questioned in disbelief. me and jules were together and she was a person that could get jealous easily.

"are you high?" i asked due to the fact that she had been acting strange ever since i got here and her asking me to kiss someone was unusual.

"i just did a little bit" jules looked at me with a giggle, putting up her fingers in a pinching to represent a small amount if whatever she took.

i laughed because i was in fact as high, maybe more high than she was. we soon heard the door close before his footsteps had begun to come closer.

i pecked the boy on the lips before he pulled away in surprise. "what's going on?" he quizzed as he looked between me and jules.

"i dare you to kiss rue." jules replied as her teeth slowly sunk down into her bottom lip. elliott just looked at me for confirmation, which made me slowly nod before i felt his lips collided with mine.

you guys are probably really pissed at me! but just know if i had knew that elena and elliott still had a thing for each other i would have never let jules dare get the best of me.

"jealous jules?" i quizzed after the boy had pulled away, he looked just as stunned as i did.

"no." jules scoffed before she turned to elliott again. "i dare you to lick here," she pointed her finger to the trim of her pants. " to here." her finger slowly traced up her stomach stopping at the bottom of her top.

he slowly nodded before kneeling down to the girls stomach level. he hesitated before his tounge came in contact with jules's stomach, from top to bottom.

elliott was high so it took him awhile to process what he was doing with the two girls', as he did he slowly backed away from jules and shook his head.

"shit. can we not tell elena about this?" jules looked at him in sadness while i looked at him in surprise. i literally forgot about elena for a few seconds.

"i prefer if we never do this again and we don't tell elena." elliott began to panic before he ran to the bathroom once again which left me standing there and also guilty.

i felt guilty that this would be another secret i would have to keep, especially from someone who didn't deserve it.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧ ⋆

star speaks

so sorry that i had to include this in the fic but it needed some drama 😭😭 this was very short due to the fact that i had to include this scene in the fic anyways