twenty one

𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 - 𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹

𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 - 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹

"that's fucking homophobic!" nate shouted to cassie, his voice mixed with hurt and disbelief

"nate, you can't be mad at me! i didn't anything." cassie spoke as her voice wavered due to the tears she tried to hold back.

"she's your fucking sister!" nate shouted back, making the blonde girl shake in fear.

"you know what, pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house." he continued in a agressive tone.

cassie stood there shocked - after everything her and nate had been through he just wanted her gone.

it was all fucking Lexi's fault!

as the boy walked away from the girl, she thought about what she was to do.

she was out for blood, didn't matter if they were sisters or not - her and nate had something going on and lexi had to fucking ruin it.

as she decided what she was to do, she ran back to the auditorium - it was time to shut this play down.

elena knew something was bound to go down, so when the blonde girl walked down the steps that led to the stage with a look that could kill, she knew she would have to take action in defense of lexi.

as she turned to maddy, her eyes were already on the walsh girl - her head nodding towards the stage as a gesture to follow her.

cassie was about to get the ass beating she deserved.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧ ⋆

star speaks!!
very important message

im stuck on writing two books for euphoria

it could either be a smut book for all of the characters
(reply if you prefer this)

or a lexi book
(reply if u prefer this)