Chapter 6

Elsas P.O.V

i heard someone yelling nearby, so i quickly shot up and pressed myself against the wall. i put the picture of my parents back in my bag, and hid my wand, but this time i didnt put it in my sock. i had a holder for it, that was under my shirt against my ribs. i put it there and threw my bag over my shoulder, then took off running. i could hear dogs barking, and whoever it was, they were getting closer. i didnt transform cause i was easier to spot, but right now all i could think about was trying to get away from the dogs.

i glanced back to see two german shepherds running after me, followed by three guys in black outfits. i started running faster, i wont give up and let them catch me without a fight. i ran as fast as I could, while hearing yelling and barking from behind me. they were getting closer, and i couldn't do anything that would help me get away. all of a sudden i felt something pull me down from behind, and then start dragging me. i accidentally let out a scream in shock, and i started flailing my arms as i tried to escape. i felt someones hands grab onto my arms and lift me off the ground away from the dogs. "what are you doing little girl?" i carefully peaked at the one who spoke and seen that it was a younger gentleman dressed in a police uniform.

i was lost for words and ended up just shaking my head while i stared at the ground. i heard him sigh. "alright boys, grab the dogs. ill deal with this little one." i heard the other two guys agree and then he threw me over his shoulder and started walking back the way we came. after a little while we eventually made it back to where i was staying under the bridge, i didnt realize how far i had actually ran. the man put me down, and then stared at me. he looked over my dirty clothes and worn out back pack. "what are you doing living under a bridge? wheres your family?" i looked at my feet as tears welled up in my eyes, i couldnt tell this man the truth. atleast not fully, ill have to lie to him.

i started to sniffle as i cried. the man kneeled down in front of me, and gently wiped away my tears. "hey, its alright little one. can you tell me where your parents are?" i just shook my head, and kept crying. for some reason i just couldnt get myself to stop crying, and i couldnt get any words out either. i could tell he was worried just by how he kept trying to calm me down, and tried coaxing me into telling him things. "hey, how about we go for a drive okay? i know a place i can take you for now where youll be safe. with a warm bed, and really good food, along with other kids who you can play with." i slowly looked up at him, and i saw a kind smile on his face. i was finally able to get a good look at him too. he had short black hair, dark brown eyes, and he was also quite tall with a slim build.

i slowly nodded my head as he stood up. he took my hand and slowly lead me up the bank towards the road where a cop car was parked. he opened the door and helped me in while i put my bag next to me on the seat. he shut the door, walked around and got in. "would you like to go have some lunch before i drop you off?" i thought for a second, i didnt really eat a whole lot earlier and i was pretty hungry. "yes sir. thank you." i spoke quietly as i stared down at my hands. he started the car and i watched out the window as we left the park and headed towards downtown.

~timeskip~

after awhile we soon stopped at a small diner, he parked the car and got out. he came and opened the door for me, then led me inside to a booth. "do you like milkshakes?" i glanced up at him and nodded slightly before looking down at the table while i swung my legs. i couldnt quite reach the ground. i soon got bored and looked around. the diner had pale pink walls, black and white tiled floors, brown wood tables, and red cushioned booths. the counter was silver like steel, same as the doors. there were large windows which let in all the sunlight, old fashioned signs and lights were hanging on the walls. the people who worked here wore yellow and white uniforms.

soon a tall woman came over, she had long blonde hair and large glasses. "hey, Tadashi! i see you have a friend with you today, hello darling." she smiled at me, and i quickly looked down at my hands. i heard the officer, whos name is Tadashi, laugh at my actions. "yes, Honey Lemon. we found this young girl under a bridge near the park. no parents nearby, but ive decided to get her lunch and then take her to Snow." i heard a quiet sigh, then a hand rested on my shoulder making me tense. "its okay dear, officer Tadashi will help you. and Snow is an amazing lady, shell gladly take you in. but, for now, lets get some food in you. what would you like? its on the house."

i looked at Tadashi, he seemed unimpressed but nodded at me anyways agreeing. "umm.. okay. may i-i.. have a, umm a ch-chocolate m-milkshake.. please..?" Honey Lemon nodded vigorously with a large smile on her face, while Tadashi laughed at her. he ordered a burger, she quickly ran off, and returned within a few minutes. we settled into silence as i drank my milkshake, staring out the window at all the cars driving by. soon Tadashi finished his food, we thanked Honey Lemon, and made our way back to the cop car. we got in, and slowly started driving back the way we came. i watched out the window as we drove past the park, and soon a large building that had a ton of kids playing outside, came into view. i took a deep breath as i calmed myself down. 'here we go.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey! heres chapter 6, finally finished!

let me know what you think, and i hope yall enjoyed.

have a good night/evening/morning/day

peace ✌️