Chapter 12

Elsas P.O.V

i woke up to the sun shining on my face, and i felt something warm next to me. i tried to get up, but groaned in pain and laid back down. thats when i heard Merida. "hold on Elsa, ill do a few more healing spells and you should be just fine." i nodded and curled up into the warmth that was next to me. all of a sudden it started to move and left me, thats when i realized how chilly it was. i carefully sat up and looked around, Hiccup was sitting next to a fire, Merida was walking towards me, and Jack was sitting next to me. thats when i realized the warmth i felt was from him, i smiled at him, and then Merida had me lay back down. i laid still as she started using healing spells and balm on me. after a little while, i was able to sit up and then slowly stand up as well. i went and sat down by the fire. i took Jacks tiny backpack along with mine, then returned them to normal size so that we could change clothes.

i went behind a tree and quickly changed my clothes, then went back to the small fire we had. i dug through my bag, and found the money i had managed to save up. i counted it and figured we could buy some snacks and drinks with it. "okay, who else has money with them?" Hiccup, Merida, and Jack all handed me the money they had in their bags. turned out we could be covered for small meals and everything for a short while as long as we were careful with our spending. "alright, so we need to make this money last. so i think we should each have 20$ a day. that will cover stuff to drink, and some food. its enough for us to survive, and we can also find other ways of getting money and food. we need to be smart about this." they all agreed, and Hiccup spoke up. "i think thats more then enough per day. honestly i wouldve said 10$, but we mostly have 20s anyways." i nodded to him.

we cleared up the small camp we made, i shrunk mine and Hiccups bags. "its better to have ours shrunk down, because we have the valuables in our bags. and its less attention grabbing if only two out of four of us have back packs." he agreed with me, and we went into our pairs. i walked with Jack, while Merida walked next to Hiccup. we decided to go and find some food, just so we could stock up and not worry about it later.

~timeskip~

after around an hour, we finally reached a small gas station. we went in, and went our separate ways. we all had one thing we needed to grab. Merida was to grab candy, Jack got chips, Hiccup got toiletries, and i got the drinks. we all paid for our stuff one by one, and then all met behind the building to put the stuff in our bags. we took our time and quickly chose what we wanted. i took a bottle of mountain dew, a bag of ketchup chips, a caramilk bar, and a roll of toilet paper. Jack took a bottled of 7up, a bag of salt and vinegar chips, an oh henry bar, and a roll of toilet paper. Merida took a bag of doritos, a bottle of chocolate milk, a hersheys bar, and a box of kleanex. Hiccup took a bag of all dressed chips, a bottle of pepsi, a coffee crisp bar, along with a tooth brush and toothpaste. we put each thing in our own bags, although we will be sharing the toiletries, we found it easier to split them between ourselves. we had our chips, and our drinks, then i shrunk our bags and we kept on our way.

we have agreed to stay away from the park, and the orphanage, but we will put up flyers to adopt the kids. we will act as representatives to get the kids saved from Gothel and the Aurors. i cant believe that Aurors are here in muggle London looking for magical children, they arent allowed to do that, yet they are. i have to stop the ministry, and i need to figure out how to, fast. i looked at my friends, im glad i have them, but i have to protect them. we started setting up plans to make more money.

~timeskip~

as we walked, we soon ended up at a fancy restaurant. i looked at Jack and he nodded. i hid behind a corner and turned into a small white husky pup, then i ran out and went next to Jack. he quickly tied a bandana around my neck, that said 'Snowflake' on it, then he picked me up. Merida and Hiccup sat across the street and pretended to be waiting for their parents, while Jack sat down on the ground outside the restaurant, with a hat on the ground in front of him, and a sign in his hands that read 'Please Help Me and My Puppy'. i rolled in dirt and then laid down next to him with my head in his lap. i gave anyone who walked by the best puppy eyes i could ever do. it worked every time, people kept dropping money into the hat. we were there for a few hours, until the manager of the restaurant came outside. Jack grabbed the money and ran, me right behind him as the guy chased us with a broom.

once we escaped i changed back, and we met with Merida and Hiccup at a small market. we quickly hid the money, and Jack put the hat on his head to hide his hair. i put Meridas hair into a nice bun, while mine was in a braid as usual. we all walked together, holding hands so we dont get separated. we ended up buying a few things, like hats, hair ties, scarves, sunglasses, anything cheap we could use to conceal ourselves. after we were done, we tried to find somewhere to stay for the time being, but its difficult when were just kids. so eventually we found a secluded place near a small restaurant. we started to set up a place to sleep when somebody yelled at us. "hey! what are you doing back here!" i spun around to see an older man watching us.

i quickly spoke up. "im so sorry, sir. we were just trying to find a place to stay for the night, we would be gone by morning, but dont worry we can leave." i grabbed Jacks hand as Hiccup took Meridas and we started to leave, until we were stopped. "no, no. its alright. how about you four come inside? if you all help out, then ill let you stay here, and ill pay you to work. i dont want to see no kids sleeping on the street." my eyes lit up, i looked at the others and they all nodded in agreement. we ran over to him. "oh thank you, so much sir. well do our best, we cant thank you enough." he smiled at us, and held the door open to let us inside the restaurant.

we all walked in, and looked around in aw. the restaurant is a typical family owned business, very cozy, and it looks so welcoming as well. i turned to the older gentleman, and he motioned for us to follow him. "alright, boys, you two will help wash the dishes and floors." he motioned towards the kitchen and an open closet that had cleaning supplies. the boys nodded, and went straight to work. the man turned to me and Merida. "now then, you two little ladies, have a very important job." i smiled as Merida jumped in excitement next to me. "okay miss fiery hair, you will help push the chairs in, and put napkins at the tables." Merida nodded and ran off to start working, i giggled at her, then turned to the man. "sir, what is your name? im afraid we forgot to ask you." he smiled at me and rested a hand on my shoulder. "my name is Guisepy, but you little ones can call me Gus."

i heard the others call out in unison. "thank you, Gus!" he laughed at their reactions, and kept talking to me. "what are your names, by the way? just so i dont forget." i sat at a small table with him. "the brown haired boy is Hiccup, the red head is Merida, the boy with white hair is Jack, and im Elsa." he held his hand out, and i shook it. "nice to meet you all, and you are very polite miss Elsa. i know what the perfect job for you is." i tilted my head in confusion, making him laugh again. "you will be the one to greet anyone who comes in, and you can help hand out drinks and cutlery to the customers. i believe you are perfect for the job." i nodded in agreement, then followed him to the back room where he handed me a small apron. "we open soon, and the other employees will arrive soon. so better get everything ready to go." i smiled at him, then ran off to start doing my tasks. i cant wait to see where this goes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey! hope this was good for you readers, i know im skipping time more often, but dont worry it will start being less crazy soon.

but there is chapter 12! all finished finally. hope yall enjoyed, and that you alll have a good day/night/evening/morning

peace ✌️