Chapter 33

"ATE, I'M scared." The little kid whispered to her elder sister as she snuggled to her chest and hug her in a tight manner.

Nagbaba ng tingin ang nakatatandang kapatid at niyakap nang mahigpit pabalik ang bunso para pakalmahin ito. Unique loves her sister's warmth, as well as her sweet and comforting scent that eases away all her worries. Marahan niya ring hinaplos ang likod nito para pakalmahin siya dahil maging siya ay nararamdaman ang takot nito.

Hindi man nito sabihin nang buo ngunit nararamdaman ng nakatatandang kapatid ang takot nito. She knows that her little sister is bothered knowing what will happen to her.

"Why are you scared? Hm?" She asked sweetly as she gently kissed her little sister's forehead.

Nakasiksik sa loob ng mga bisig Ni Thania ang anim na taong gulang na si kapatid. They are both lying in the soft and wide bed. Nilibot ng bata ang paningin sa loob ng kwarto nila at nag-angat ulit sa kanya ng paningin. "Am I really going to train, just like you?" Inosenteng tanong niya.

Hethania and Heaven Vander. They came from the family of Sinners. They belong to the Sinners Organization and it has been passed down up until their generation. Each member of their family must undergo the training to be a sinner.

Thania is already sixteen years old while Unique is turning seven, the right age for her to train to be a sinner and a part of the said organization.

It's Unique's turn to train and she's afraid of what will happen. Kanina lang binalita sa kanila ng kanilang ama, pero matagal nang alam ni Thania. Unique is scared of disappointment from her parents if ever that she'll fail to get a high position.

Her elder sister may have trained to be a sinner, but she's not one. Hindi siya pwede sa posisyon dahil kahit anong pag-eensayo ang gawin nito ay hindi siya makapasa. She's not qualified. She managed to survive it all, but can't pass.

Or rather, she doesn't want to.

"You have to.." Nag-aalangan na kinagat ni Thania ang pang-ibabang labi dahil alam niyang mas natatakot ang kapatid.

Her little sister has always been gentle and innocent to many kind of things. She's too young for that kind of thing. Pero, parehas silang maagang namulat sa madugong mundo na puno ng karahasan at pagpatay, pero hindi naaalis ang pagka-inosente sa mga mata ng kapatid. They saw countless of dead bodies already, different kinds of how people can die. It's normal in their eyes. But, Thania knows that her sister is afraid to even hurt the people around her. Blood isn't even new to their sight.

Thania loves her sister more than anyone in their mansion even if they have the nine years age gap. Masyadong inosente ang kapatid niya para maranasan at mamulat sa mga ganitong bagay, pero wala siyang magawa dahil utos ito ng mga magulang nila.

Even their mother won't say anything. She's just letting their father decide for the both of them. They are ignored by their own mother, that no matter how much Thania tries to understand her, she just can't. It's not their fault that they are born into this world, so why do they have to suffer because of them?

Why does it seems like, it's their fault that they are born?

It sucks to be a Vander. Many people would envy them because of their wealth, fame, and the bloodline they came from, but those people are mistaken. It's the other way around. So unlucky to be born as a Vander.