Chapter 48

"THE TRAITOR.. is you."

Lahat ay natahimik dahil sa anunsyo ni Suffren habang walang buhay ang mga matang nakatitig kay Sunny. Those piercing crimson red eyes were looking at her with accusation and disgust at what she has done. The traitor and the reason why the original Seven Deadly Sinners died is here, and wants to Unique to die as well.

"It was you who told those people about the location." She added, looking confident.

Wala ni isa ang nagtangkang magsalita ngunit mababakas ang gulat sa mga mukha nila, lalo na sa pamilya ni Unique na nasa isang gilid at marami ang nakapalibot na bantay. They can't believe that the someone closest to their daughter is the one who betrayed them.

Ilang taon na ang nakalipas simula no'n. Sunny and Unique are good friends. They got each other's back, and now, betrayal hurts. She's stabbed from the back by the person she trusted the most. Hindi rin alam ni Unique ang dapat na maramdaman dahil sa nalaman.

Memories keeps flashing back on her head, remembering those times that they spent together, and remembering how the Seven died. She blamed Suffren for years and turns out.. she's wrong, for all these time.

Napalunok siya at napahinga nang malalim habang nanginginig ang mga kamay na nakatitig kay Sunny, pero nakayuko lang ito. She wants to know the answer. She wants an answer to those whys that she has. Bakit kailangan na patayin 'yung pito? Bakit niya 'to ginagawa? Bakit kinaibigan pa siya?

She has tons of questions, that only Sunny can answer. Pero, mukhang walang balak na sabihin ni Sunny ang sagot sa kanya.

Sumenyas si Suffren kaya bago pa man makaalis si Sunny sa kinatatayuan niya ay nahawakan siya sa magkabilang braso ng mga tauhan! Hindi siya nagpumiglas at kalmado lang na tumayo nang diretso at nakipagtitigan kay Unique. Nagsalubong ang mga mata nila at nakita niyang walang buhay ito.

"The Unknown Commander, Ms. Vander, can't be punished with death." Suffren announced with voice full of authority and in a formal manner, going against the decision of the mighty Rulers of their Organization.

"You told her to leave, but she can always refuse to do so. How did that---"

"It was to protect her." Suffren cut of the Queen's sentence. Siya lang ang nakakagawa ng ganitong bagay sa lahat ng tao na humaharap sa kanila. "If she did not leave, those people will hunt her, and kill her. If she did not leave, the Organization will lose one of its Commander. If she did not leave.. she might've committed the sin of taking the lives of innocent people." Pagtatapos nito at naintindihan ng mga tao ang nais nitong ipahiwatig.

Suffren almost lost all of her reason since she lost her Commanders whom she consider as a part of her family. She almost killed the people around her, blaming herself and everyone. She almost killed the innocent people, while seeking for revenge. And, Unique might've gone worse than what she experienced if she did not leave the Organization and put the blame to Suffren.

Mas marami ang madadamay na inosenteng tao, kung hindi siya umalis ng Organisasyon at mamuhay ng tahimik.

"How about.. the innocent people she killed recently?" The Queen reasoned while reading the report attached in a white folder.

Unique is watching Suffren in awe, feeling overwhelmed at the fact that she's protecting her and trying to save her life from death. Hindi niya alam ang dapat na maramdaman dahil nakatayo ito at hinaharap ang Organisasyon nang walang alinlangan. She's looking at Suffren's back while remembering those times that they spent together.

Tuwid itong nakatayo at may pagmamalaki. Her proud posture never fails to overwhelm anyone. She's a leader, a Sinner with the highest position who leads everyone into peace. Marami din itong ipinaliwanag para makumbinsi ang mga namumuno tungkol sa pag-alis niya sa Organisasyon.