Chapter 53

UNIQUE

"HOW'S YOUR sleep?" I gently asked my woman as soon as she lazily opened her eyes, still looking sleepy and tired.

"Hmm.." She groaned and snuggled on my neck that immediately put a smile on my lips.

I slowly hugged her back and planted a gentle kiss on the top of her head. I could very well feel her nakedness against mine and to be honest, I want to.. touch her.. again.

Stop your thoughts, Unique!

Napakagat ako ng labi dahil sa naiisip. Pagod siya at siguradong masakit pa ang buong katawan kaya hinayaan ko na lang na makuntento ang sarili sa pagyakap sa kanya. I gently caressed her hair and back, tracing my fingers on her naked sexy back.

I could feel her warmth that I've been longing to feel, melting away all my fears and doubts that bothered me for years. I'm home now. I'm finally home in her arms. Mahigpit ang yakap niya sa baywang ko at nararamdaman ko kung gaano kami kalapit sa isa't-isa.

Her sweet scent is---I swear---driving me insane. Ang bango niya na parang katulad lang ng dati. It feels so good to be like this with her. To be this close with her, and to be able to hold her again, just like before. I feel nostalgic. Everything is coming back to me.

We can finally love each other without any hindrance. It's unstoppable. I won't let anyone get in our way again. Good thing that I always have my way to look after her, just like the shadow that I am.

I missed her, more than I miss anyone else in this world.

Her effect on me is not the same anymore. It's far from what I've felt before. I can say that it became more intense. Years has passed, and her, being away from me, never stopped me from loving her. I just found myself loving her more, despite the time that we lost and we're not with each other. I just found myself falling deeper in love with her, depite all the odds.

I still find the comfort with her. I still find the calmness and peace within her arms. She can take my sanity away, as always. I just know to myself that despite those years, it will always be her. She's the only one in this universe. She's the only one for me, and now, I'm more than willing to fight for my woman.

She's undoubtedly made for me.

I kissed her head one more time and hugged her tightly in my arms. I don't want to let her go. Ayoko na. I've had enough from those years that I'm away from her. We both shared the same pain. We suffered enough and now, we deserve happiness. We're worth it. Always.

Sinilip ko ang mukha niya at nakitang mahimbing pa rin ang tulog habang mahigpit na nakayakap sa akin. She looks so peaceful while sleeping. Her arms were wrapped around my waist possessively. Nababaliw na naman ako dahil sa kanya.

She looks like she didn't aged at all. Ang ganda---sobrang ganda niya pa rin sa paningin ko. But, the most distinct feature from her is her light brown eyes. Nung una ko siyang nakita sa art gallery kanina ay walang kabuhay-buhay ang mga mata niya na parang may nawalang parte sa kanya. I can't see its spark. There's a chilling effect on me at the coldness of how she stare.

I want to bring back the light in her eyes. I want to make her happy this time. I want to take care of her and protect her from pain. She's just too precious for me.

We made love. I missed her so bad that I want to feel her. I want her close to me. Kulang ang isang araw para sa pagkasabik ko sa kanya. It's freaking seven years. Bahagya na lang akong napangiti at namamangha pa rin hanggang ngayon dahil sa reaksyon niya.