CHAPTER 3. Operation: Tame the Good Boy

I was about to open the door to the classroom na nakasulat sa schedule nang may nauna dito. It was a girl much smaller than I am. She had short messy hair and eyeglasses. Plus, I can smell roses from her.

She then turned to me.

If I believed that Jesus was real, I may have thought this girl was an angel he sent to make me ask for his forgiveness. She looks like those angels you see in paintings.

Pre. Straight ako pero she easily makes me question my sexuality. I don't understand how she looks so innocent and youthful as if she hasn't undergone puberty yet when she is probably my age.

She smiled at me. "Oh. Sorry." Binuksan niya ang pinto. "After you."

Isn't she Madison Celeste?

Mas maganda pala siya sa personal. She had pimples on her face. She even has bags under eyes! But damn, it doesn't even bother her beauty. Parang kahit may scar siya sa mukha, maganda pa rin siya. Kulot-kulot ang magulong buhok at maputi ang balat. She doesn't look like the type na mag-ayos man lang kahit pumapasok sa eskwelahan.

She is Gabe's type personified. Those girls who looks innocent. And of all the girls he bedded, this one is the prettiest.

Pero bakit naman ayaw niya sa kanya? If I were him, I would have grabbed my chance-chance to have good genes for my kaapu-apuhan. His future generations would be blessed if he ends up with this girl.

Ini-wala ko ang atensyon ko sa kanya at tiningnan ang loob ng classroom. Wala pang masyadong estudyante pero nasa akin ang atensyon ng mga nasa loob na.

Pumasok na ako. Naramdaman ko naman ang pagkalabit ni Madison sa akin.

"This way, please," she said.

Tumango na lang ako at sinundan siya papunta sa upuang malapit sa bintana at nasa last row.

She gestured the chair. "You'll sit here."

Tumango lang ulit ako at umupo na doon.

She still hasn't left me. "I'm Madison Grace Celeste." Tinuro niya ang pin sa kaliwang dibdib niya na may nakasulat na 'Class President'. "Maddie for short. The class president. If you need anything, just call me."

"Okay," tango ko.

Umalis na siya at dumiretso sa upuan niyang nasa first row. The smell of roses also dissipated.

Umaalingawngaw ba ang mga pabango ng mga tao dito? Parang hindi sila nanghihinayang maubos ang isang bottle sa isang araw lang ah.

Damned rich kids.

I saw President entered the classroom after a while. Inilibot niya ang paningin niya hanggang sa huminto ito sa akin.

In fairness. Fresh na fresh siya sa umaga. Actually, I bet he'd still look fresh even when he sweats.

I decided to be the one to cause his downfall. Call me petty but he is the reason I am in the process of being disowned by my parents. He probably also like that he is in that position. And I want to make him pay for it.

The strongest emotion one can feel is love. And that's what I'm gonna do-make him fall for me so I'd rise.

I want to call it... Operation: Tame the Good Boy.

We'll see how this will go.

"Lalim ng iniisip ah."

He is standing right next to me with a smile plastered on his face. I can inhale that expensive perfume he wears into the alveoli of my lungs.