Chapter 1

Hello bitches :P . Before you guys read this chapter, make sure y'all already read the previous parts. Or else, y'all won't understand a shit from this chapter. And then y'all be like "OMG this author is a bij". Not me bij, I already remind you. You're the bij here :P. Ok jk XD. Hope y'all like this story okayy

"Guys come here, It's dinner time already" said Hyunsuk from the dining hall. It's 6:45 pm. And not a single soul are preparing to have dinner at the place yet. 

"Shut up Choi Hyunsuk. They'll come here if they want to eat. If they don't, then they won't come. As simple as that" said Jihoon who just arrives at the hall. He grab his chair and sit while Hyunsuk is still searching for the other guys.

"Yaaa Park Jihoon. I'm your hyung. How dare you say that" said Hyunsuk while glaring at Jihoon.

"Yeah and the age gap is fcking one month pffttt" Jaehyuk who suddenly appears out of nowhere standing on chair spoke. Ah he teleports, said hyunsuk in mind.

"YAAAAA YOON JAEHYUK. THAT GIVES ME HEART ATTACK. STOP DOING THAT. " scream Jihoon who threw his fork away out of shock. I mean, who wouldn't shock seeing a guy who suddenly pop up standing on a freaking chair right in front of you. 

"Haha sorry. Anyways hyung, Asahi said he's not having dinner." said Jaehyuk to Hyunsuk. He gets off the chair and take his seat right next to Hyunsuk.

"What?? Why? " asked Hyunsuk in confusion. 

"I hear papers sound from his room. He's probably reading a book. Don't disturb him. Let's eat" said Yedam who appears with Yoshi. He sits next to Jihoon while Yoshi sits next to him.

"Nah he's not. We were looking for him in his room just now and he's NOT in there. Only Junghwan was. He was playing Asahi's cards with birds in the room" said Jeongwoo who just enter the hall with Haruto and Junghwan following him. 

"Yeah whatever. Let's eat. He must have turn invisible and chilling at the balcony" said Yedam impatiently. It's 6:50 and he's very hungry right now.

"I'm right here bij"

"YAAAA WHAT IS THAT??!!" shouts Yedam when he hears a voice right behind him. He turned around.

Asahi slowly becomes visible. His face is expressionless like always. He walks to his seat right next to Jaehyuk. 

"Oh I thought you're not eating." asked Jaehyuk to Asahi with confused face.

"I just changed my mind." said Asahi. He sits on his chair, next to him is Haruto and Jeongwoo.

"Hyung-ah, hyung-ah. Look at what I met. His name is Orange" said Junghwan excitedly while showing Hyunsuk a bug.

"Aww really? So cute~ Now go go, take your seat next to your Yoshi hyung" said Hyunsuk while holding the bug Junghwan gave him. Junghwan being obedient and walks to the seat next to Yoshi's. 

"Yaaa Junghwan-ah. Stop doing that. Your beloved Hyunsuk hyung will sneeze and turn to a freaking rat" said Jihoon. 

"Ughhh Park Jihoon. You are so annoying. Rat isn't the only animal that I'm capable of turning into, you know? I can also shape shift t- Ah ahcooo" Without getting to finish his sentence yet, Hyunsuk sneeze and turns into a small rat. 

"Rat..." said Jihoon while holding his laugh back.

Just after that, out of nowhere a strong hurricane suddenly opens the windows and fills the dining hall with chilly wind. Everyone in the room knew what's happening immediately. 

"Ughhh, what the fuck is wrong with the people in this castle" said Yedam annoyingly.

"Kim Junkyu. Stop it" said Jihoon calmly like it's a normal day. The others hold to the table so they won't get carried away by the wind. Jaehyuk teleports to other room for a moment to save himself and poor rat hyunsuk already blown away.

"Okay I'm sorry!! I just got stressed out because I can't find Yedam's music paper sort of thing and if I lost it Yedam gonna kill me!!!" shout Junkyu in panic who just enter the room running  with Doyoung and Mashi calming him down. 

"I hear sounds under your bed sheets. It must have been there" said Yedam calmly while sipping some tea. Junkyu calms down after hearing what Yedam said and the winds slowly disappears.

 "Really? Wait I'll go check" said Mashi and then he run like lightning to Junkyu's room and back in few seconds.

 "Shit hyung. It's right there. You didn't search properly" said Mashi to Junkyu while laughing. Junkyu scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Okay sooo now let's eat!!" said Doyoung excitedly while putting everything back to its place including rat Hyunsuk using his telekinesis power. Hyunsuk changes to his normal state. And, Jaehyuk teleports to his seat back. Doyoung take a seat next to Junghwan while Mashi sits next to Haruto with Junkyu next to him. They eats silently just like other normal nights. A night just like any others.