Chapter 18

Knocks on Asahi's room door. The door slowly opens.

"Asahi..." Yoshi calls Asahi. The man is sitting on the bed with his knees pulled to his chest. He puts his head on his knees, crying. Asahi been locking himself in his room alone for hours. Yoshi's heart breaks to pieces, seeing his brother like that. He approaches him. The man is recalling his childhood. 

"Your Majesty, the queen have gave birth to a new baby. She wants to name it Asahi." said the midwife who is carrying small Asahi to the King with a smile. "What's his power?" the King looks at Asahi. "Invisibility" the midwife smiles. The King looks at the midwife. "That's all?" He asks the midwife. He looks so unsatisfied. "Yes, Your Majesty" said the midwife with a little bow. "Looks useless" said the King before leaving.

"Asahi" Asahi turns around hearing his name gets called. A bunch of female servants are looking at him with a smile. "Yes?" Asahi lifts his head to look at them. "What's your power?" said one of the women. She bends her body to match Asahi's height. "Umm invisibility..." said Asahi. He bites his lower lip. The women look at each other."No wonder His Majesty always ignores him as his son" one of the women whispers. "He's not as good as his brothers" the other woman continues. Asahi heard them. It would be a lie if he said he isn't offended at all. He quickly leaves them and run to Mashi's room. He peeks inside his room. Mashi is playing with the others. He freezes at the entrance. 

They looks so happy together... without me. 

"I thought you don't remember anything about childhood..." said Yoshi. 

"When I did the magic that night, I only got recalled by the memories that I hope I never know..." mumbled Asahi. His voice is trembling. Yoshi is startled. 

They supposed to forget about those for a reason, he said in mind. He holds his head in regret.

Yoshi looks at the man in front of him right now. He feels so bad for Asahi. He admits it. They never treats him like a part of the family. Only Jaehyuk talks with him. Yoshi really understand how guilty Asahi feels right now when Jaehyuk left.

Yoshi sighs "Asahi I-"

"I'm sorry..." Asahi voices. Yoshi can clearly hear the sadness tone in his voice.

"I'm sorry for bringing you into this..." Asahi sobs.

"No Asahi, none of this is your fault..." Yoshi looks at Asahi in sympathy. Asahi holds his head hard.

"Yes it is!! Yedam is right. I've caused all of this..." Asahi raises his voice in frustration. His face is wet with tears. No matter how he tried to deny it, he just can't... Because that's the fact. He's a burden.

"All I want is to help, but I've ended up making it worse..." Yoshi glances at him in sympathy. He can't bear looking at this Asahi. The Asahi he knows is very tough. He rather faces the expressionless Asahi than this one. He feels guilty. 

"Hyung can you please get out?" His sobs are getting louder.

"I want to be alone right now..."

"Please..."

Yoshi sighs. He walks to the door.

"Asahi..." Asahi glances at the man who is standing at the entrance.

"Junghwan is awake"