Chapter 5

The audio will hurt your ears. Headphone recommended ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Where's hyunsuk hyung?" asked Jihoon as soon as he enter the dining hall. He's confused not seeing Hyunsuk there. Usually he's the one who always wait for all of them to come.

"Hyung has something to do. He told us to eat first" replied Yoshi. Hyunsuk told him to not tell others about that. 

"Hmm okay" said Jihoon. He take his usual seat.

"Asahi" Yedam calls Asahi. Asahi lifts his head looking at Yedam.

"Did you hide something from us?" said Yedam to Asahi. Asahi's face is full of confusion

"What do you mean?" said Mashi while looking at Yedam. Everyone at the dinner table is looking at Yedam and Asahi

Yesterday...

Yedam in his room is sleeping. Suddenly, he hears stepping sounds at the corridor. Ugh who is still awake at this hour, he said in mind. He gets off his bed and went out from his room. The sounds stopped. He continues walking and suddenly bumps into something invisible. 

"Asahi? What are you doing at this late night?? Yedam said after seeing the thing that he bumps into slowly becoming visible. It's Asahi. He's carrying something but Yedam not sure what is it.

Asahi ignores him and run into his room. Yedam is confused. He eavesdrop at Asahi's room to hear what is he doing. Nothing. All he hears is sound of someone get on bed. It's just Asahi went to sleep I guess, Yedam said in mind. 

He walks into his own room and gets on bed. But he still find Asahi suspicious. He keeps hearing weird sounds every night. And the thing that encounters tonight tells him that that was Asahi. But what is he doing at the late of night?

"What were you doing yesterday's night? I hear weird sounds of you every night" asked Yedam to Asahi seriously.

"Nothing" said Asahi calmly. 

"Oh really?" said Yedam sarcastically. "Yoshi hyung, check him" Yoshi looks at Yedam innocently. 

"I don't know..." said Yoshi guiltily. Yedam looking at him confused.

"What's happening here?" Hyunsuk who just arrived at the hall asked after seeing everyone looks so serious. Did I miss something important?, he said in mind

"Nothing hyung. Have a seat" said Jaehyuk with smile.

"Asahi is suspicious..." said Yedam to Hyunsuk.

"I said, nothing..." said Jaehyuk while glaring at Yedam. He emphasizes the word 'nothing'.

Yedam smirks. "So you're in this too hyung? Cool. Tell us about it" Jaehyuk rolls his eyes.

"Okay okay stop. Let's not fight. We're brothers remember? Not enemies" said Hyunsuk while looking at Yedam and Jaehyuk.

"I'm not having dinner" said Asahi while standing up from his seat and walks away. He turns invisible.

"Cool now he's playing victim..." said Yedam. He takes a sip of coffee in his cup.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Yedam? Why are you being so cold right now??" said Doyoung.

"No reason" said Yedam. Doyoung looks at him in disbelief.

"Yaaaa Junghwan get your pets off me!" Haruto suddenly stand up and scream when Junghwan's salamander climb on his foot. Junghwan is shocked.

"Oh sorry hyung!!" Junghwan quickly pick up his pet and put it in his bag.

"Burden..." Junkyu whispered.

"What did you say Kim Junkyu?" Jihoon asks Junkyu

"You said burden?" Yedam said it while looking at Junkyu in confusion.

"Okay let's be real. Junghwan's power didn't help us a shit." Junkyu said while looking at Jihoon. Junghwan is startled.

"What are you trying to say here Kim Junkyu? Jihoon glaring at Junkyu. 

"Junghwan's. power. is. a. burden." Junkyu said the words one by one.

"So is yours" Jihoon said that to Junkyu with a smirk.

"Ah here you are again. Denying the truth. Can't we just be real for once? Whose dog peed on Haruto's bed? Who broke Doyoung's drawer that he made himself? Whose monkey smashed the piano with a hammer?" Junkyu listed all the problematic things junghwan done.

"Not just him..." Haruto said in low.

"What do you mean?" Jeongwoo looks at Haruto. That guy looks so down hearing the conversation.

"Look our power is the problematic one here. We all.... do, cause problems sometimes..." Haruto said it out loud. Everyone paying attention to him.

"Sometimes, our power is just, can't be control... It seems like the power is controlling us not us controlling it." 

"What are you talking about? It doesn't makes sense." said Mashi. He's so confused.

Haruto sighs "Forget about it. Y'all won't understand a shit after all"

"Guys, no cursing on dinner table please" Hyunsuk who was quiet the entire time spoke.

"Haruto just get to the point. You can't just start talking about something and then leave us hanging like that" said Junkyu.

"What the hell is wrong with this family? Y'all just care about the powers isn't it? Are we even brothers??" Haruto said. He didn't shout but enough to tell everyone that he is very upset with them. Yoshi is looking at him in confusion.

"What does that have to do with this?" said Jihoon. Haruto is so fed up. He stand up from his seat and leave immediately.

"Yaaa Haruto. Come back here" said Hyunsuk. Haruto ignores him and exited the dining hall.

Hyunsuk sighs. "Good talk everyone" he said while eye-siding Junkyu and Jihoon. He seriously wanna get a rest right now. His body feel weak.