I Hate You!

Shivaay always believed in first impression and above all name, lineage mattered to him when he did business. He almost felt otherwise when he was with Annika but she also proved him right. She tuned out to be the gold digging, disgusting, middle class girl he once imagined she was. "Arrrrrgh, not again" he shouted and threw his mobile out of the chopper. He just wanted to live one peaceful second without even reminding her name. He hated her. He just hated her.

His business deal with the Rathods was going to be a piece of cake. They were hailing from the royals and being an Oberoi was nothing second to being a prince. He got off the chopper, and instructed the pilot to be  ready in 15 minutes. He was greeted by Aruna, who advised him to wait as Raj was already at a meeting. "Shivaay Singh Oberoi doesn't wait for anyone nor he keeps anyone waiting" and he dashed off towards the study. "Mr.Oberoi! Mr.Oberoi! But it's a very important personal meeting, Rajkumar has asked me not to disturb him at any cost!" "Wow brilliant, it's time that he learns to do his personal business out of business hours!" He brushed his fingers through his sleek hair and soldiered on towards Raj's study.

The study door was open and he walked right in. His heart almost stopped. Time and space around him froze. All he could see was a familiar figure from behind. She was in her denim pants, and a yellow off shoulder top showing off her slender neck, and elegant shoulders. Her hair was straightened, wavy at the end touching her buttocks almost now. "She has lost weight, is she even eating right? She's become so thin. No it can't be her!"Shivaay started pinching himself, when Raj noticed him frozen by the doorway. "Shivaaay?" He exclaimed while shaking Annikas hand. "Why the Fuck is he holding her hand?" Shivaay felt a burning sensation behind his neck spiralling down to his stomach. " We were just talking about the wedding! That's why I asked Aruna to escort you to the waiting room". Shivaay felt a heavy punch in his gut, and he retorted " As you know Oberois don't wait for anybody! But if this is more important than the 100 Crore deal we are signing by all means!" and as he turned around, Annika interrupted. " Raj, I'll see you tomorrow, please don't make an Oberoi wait, or it will be the end of the world as you know!" She walked pass him without even looking at him, her head held up high as if she, the cheap gold digger, didn't do anything wrong. She didn't even flinch. And now she's trapped a Raj Kumar. Shivaay gritted his teeth in hate, as he ran his fingers through his hair and continued business with Raj.

It took all she had, to not to look at him. The moment she heard his name her knees began to feel weak.  She could see his ghastly reflection from the mirror in front of her. He looked different, he was in his stone Singh Oberoi avatar. He looked as if he hasn't eaten for days. Who cares, Annika she reminded herself that she hates him. Cherry on top his irritating speech about Oberoi's are not to be kept waiting. Fake ass egoistic moron she thought to herself. She took a deep breath to bid farewell to Raj, and walk past him her head held high. " Its the last day Mr.Oberoi, I can throw the cheque at your face tomorrow. From tomorrow I will be not in your debt or your Oberoi sympathy!"