Night at the Oberois

Annika pulled her hand away. " It's okay Shivaay, what's done is done, It's not like I'd expect you to believe me, you never have really, and why would you believe a gold digging middle class girl, when Raj was of royal blood!?" She smirked sarcastically with the intention of hurting him. Thankfully her phone rang, breaking the awkward moment. "Neil!" she squealed. Her joy whenever she spoke to Neil irritated Shivaay. It felt like someone is running a drill in his ears. "Great, I'll see you in the evening, and again Thank you for everything!" Annika finished the call with a smile on her face, and started humming a tune. "Where do you think you are going?" Shivaay demanded answers. " I am going home, Neil is coming to pick me in the evening." " You are not leaving until you are fit to get up of this bed remember?" He threatened her. " Look Shivaay, I am fine, and I need to get back to work, I need to go home!" She suddenly started feeling light headed and Shivaay supported her. "What did I tell you? You have had trauma to your head, and the doctor has told me to monitor you for concussion. For 5 days you have to rest, and I need to make sure you wake up from time to time. Do you understand? This is not a joke! What if something happens to you? What the fuck will happen to me?" He realised he blurted out too much information and he decided to blackmail her instead " And did you forget your promise to OMRU? Already? Can't expect any less from you anyway!" He knew he pressed the right button. " Alright I'll stay back for OMRU!"....Annika said irritated. "Only for OMRU!.." he repeated.

Evening came by, and OmRu came to take Annika out. They had decorated the pool side, beautifully, with a sign saying "Welcome back Bhabi!" Annika squealed, "Oh you guys this is beautiful! Thank You so much!" She hugged them. "Gauri and Bhavya will join us later" Om said.
" Bhaabi we need to talk! After you left you don't know the state Shivaay was in! He was like a walking dead man."
" He seems to be fine now to me?" Annika said, " I don't think he even missed me a bit, and to be honest Om, all I can see is hate in his eyes"
"Ofcourse Bhaabi, what do you expect? He was heart broken. He literally has a heart attack after you left, you remember?".
" Yeah I do" Annika sighed, remembering the sleepless nights she stayed up praying and craving to see him until he recovered.
  "But hey it was an year ago, now he has that girl friend of his who Nagini? Ragini? Whoever?"
" Oooo Jealousy?" Rudra teased, "I think it's the same colour Bhaiya turns when he sees you with another man."
"Out of jokes, Bhaabi, we all can see that the two of you love each other, I don't know why you two have labled it as hate this time around, but can you really truly live forever without Shivaay?"Om asked her.
" I stayed for a year didn't I? What is a lifetime!" She shrugged jokingly.
"Why don't you tell him the truth?". She sushed him "Shhhhhh, stop it, what truth, the two of your promised me remember? It was an unbreakable vow!"

" Bhaabi we are still keeping your promise, but we can't bear to see the two of you apart, and most of all we can't see our brother living like a manikin! Ragini, partys, motor bike,  all are his antics to forget you and move on! I don't think he's been able to do that. And to be honest since you two met, I am starting to see his old self coming back to life." Om said with a relief.

"He just didn't care about anything, he gave up cooking! And yesterday he just made Aloo Poori for you by scratch!" Rudra said surprising Annika. He didn't even step into the kitchen? What? That's impossible. But if it's true has he really been broken as much as she was. Are they both just hiding the pain so they can just win this battle.

"Look Om you know Pinky aunty won't change her mind about me. She wanted me out of his life, and if she ever tells him the truth we clearly know what will happen to Shivaay. I don't think he'll be able to move past that truth! And I do love him, but I rather be the reason he hates, than the reason he loses hope in life! If he finds out his mother was behind all of this he's going to break I am sure!"

" Bhaabi, but he's already broken. That's what we are trying to make you understand. And do you really think Mrs.Pinky Singh Oberoi will tell him the truth? She's nothing without him! Whatever he is all this Name, lineage everything is hers. She's the one who put it all in his head when growing up and Shivaay was changing he was changing with you, accepted you for who you are and started believing in love. Ofcourse she had to find a way to stop that!"  Om said analysing the situation.