3- Your situation

(Y/n pov)

*after dragging myself up the stairs from my day of interview, trying to ignore two people and my best friend invading my space. Well not really I love her but that's besides the point. I throw myself on my bed putting the thought of I need to change and take my makeup off to the side. I don't. I just lay there thinking about the situation I have put myself in. Let me catch you up to speed.*

*a couple month ago whilst we were still filming for captain American civil war me and Sebastian had a lot of scenes together so we spent a lot of time together. Like a lot.*

*It didn't help that our trailers where next to each other. They are like a tin box you can hear everything. Everything like when he did work outs in there and he was doing his weirdly attractive grunts and moans. Never have noises affected me that much*

*I knew from then I had to get under him- I mean with him. Or... I don't know I had to do something*

Y/n: hey seb I was wondering if you wanted to work out with me this morning?
SS: yeah okay. I have already done some today but more won't hurt.

*me it might, but him I don't think he can get sexier. That day was fine, work out good. Noises good. The view amazing. I had to hold everything back not to just slid under him when he were doing push ups. But then after a week. Well we didn't get as far as push ups. He did the work out and I just lay there. If you know what I mean*

*the next couple of times Chris started joining us and I noticed.. more of him. I've seen him without a top before but then in shorts working out. Dead. But he never did anything more, maybe he had to do a cold shower after watching me do my squats that I definitely didn't do in front of him on purpose. Wink.*

*Eventually everyone else started joining so it was hard for me and Sebastian to do out own workout together and we didn't want anyone else knowing*

*Sebastian would take me home and we would do a detour to his house so my brother didn't find out. But then when Tom joined the movie I could have punched him so hard because it would obviously make sense if he came with us as well. Don't worry I got my own back on him*

*me and Sebastian have been messing around since them but nothing more then 'our workouts'.*

*now Chris. Like I said I hadn't had much of a reaction from him apart from when he was working out. But the press tour has hit hard with the situation. They both are more relaxed and more comfortable around me. Last week Chris invited me over for drinks and I couldn't say no to that. The night ended with me on his kitchen island, then his couch, then the back of his front door. You can't Leave without a little something. Right*

*so the past week has look like this.. Sebastian driving me to and from interviews with some lovely games we liked to play like, who can last the longest? And how many thing can you actually do in a car? The answer to that one is not many but when you bring..tools with you it's a lot funner. A few locked dressing rooms have happened sneaky lunch trips out*

*then last night after Sebastian dropped me off at home Chris wanted me to come over. So yes this week I have been in between two men without them knowing. But it's not anything. Just casual hook ups...*

*tomorrow we have no interviews so hopefully I can get a break. It's not like I don't love what's happening it's just a lot of work*

*the next morning*
TH: morning. There's tea in the kitchen for you.
Y/n: yay
FP: so what are you going to do about your situation.
Y/n: your still here? And I don't know!
TH: what's up
Y/n: great
FP: your sister
Y/n: don't!
FP: I have to. Your sister is dating two people
Y/n: I'm not dating them. Just..
TH: What. Who
Y/n:  ...Chris and Sebastian
TH: your dating both of them!
Y/n: I'm not dating any of them. We are just.. casually hooking up.
TH: okay I don't want to know what your doing but do they know and how long has this been going on?
Y/n: what you think I'm doing it to them whilst they sleep, yes they know but Just not about the other one. Sebastian started a couple months ago and Chris a week ago.
TH: the Sebastian one explains a lot
Y/n: umm please explain.
TH: you can never take your eyes of him when on set and I also found your ID in his car plus your necklace I got you for your birthday.
Y/n: that's where they are....I've been looking for them for weeks