16-Scandle

(Y/n pov)
*I didn't sleep at all last night all I kept thinking about was my situation. Yesterday was our last day filming. Liam asked me how long have I been dating Sebastian but then Aaron thought I was dating Chris. Timothee already know so I had to explain my situation to them. All three of them told me off for it and told me I need to sort it out before they find out themselves. So that's what I'm doing today*

*today is either going to go two way. We talk it out or they don't talk to me. I checked my outfit out in the mirror and just stood there gearing myself up*
Y/n: next time I look in the mirror my life might be in peace's. Come on y/n you can do this
*I started grabbing my keys and bag to head out, feeling confident. Why am I feeling confident?! I'm about to tell both my boyfriend I've been cheating on them*

FP: ...hey. You seem happy. I thought we were going to have anger y/n today
Y/n: why would I be angry
FP: I'm guessing you didn't see the news
Y/n: it's all depressing stuff. No I haven't seen it. Why what is it

*when I saw the article on her phone I could of cried. Oh wait I did*
Y/n: no no no no. How did this get out!
FP: I don't know honey. I'm really sorry

 I'm really sorry

Y/n: what the hell am I supposed to do with this! They know

Y/n: what the hell am I supposed to do with this! They know. They know. What do I do! I was just about to leave and tell them but now this!
FP: breathe it's okay.
Y/n: it's not okay! Have you seen what names they are calling me!

*this seriously can't be happening. My chest feels tight. My head hurts. I feel sick. I don't know what to do. I don't know how I got here but I'm now sat on the floor with Toms arms around me*
FP: y/n your phones ringing. It's Timothee
Y/n: I don't want to talk to anyone.
*Florence left then room probably to answer the call. Leaving me with Tom*

FP: hey it's Florence. Y/n doesn't want to talk to anyone
TC: so she's seen it.
FP: yeah now she's on the floor having a breakdown.
TC: has she spoken to any of them
FP: no not yet. I don't know what she's going to do about this.
TC: tell her to talk to them and not to take the press seriously and for her to text me when she's ready.

(Back to y/n and Tom)
TH: what do you want to do
Y/n: I need to talk to them. I don't want to. But I have to.
TH: why don't you invite them here so you can talk to them. I'll be here if you need anything
Y/n: I don't know if I can do this.
TH: you can and you will. I'll be there flo will be there. If anything happens I'll get them out. It's safer for them to come here then you go to them.
Y/n: ...okay. I'm scared Tommy
TH: I know. But nothing bad is going to happen. I'm right here. I've got your back
Y/n: god I'm supposed to be the older one protecting you not the other way around
TH: I'm the brothers it's my job.