31-shes amazing

SS: are you ready
Y/n: I don't know. I don't want to leave my baby
SS: she will be fine. You trust lizzy
Y/n: I know but my baby.
SS: come on it will do you both good
Y/n: okay okay I'm ready. Bye Sky behave

———
"We are on the red carpet premier of 'there hold' a movie written, directed and stared by the one and only amazing y/n Holland. We have got everyone you can possibly think of but the most important one is about to come on the carpet now"

"Y/n you look incredible"
Y/n: thank you my dress is inspired by the movie.

"Now You wrote it you stared in it and you directed it but how much power did you have over this movie"
Y/n: I definitely didn't make it easy for myself. But I had the final say on most of it. It's been amazing to witness this come alive.

"The book is romance it's dark is a bit spicy. Are we seeing the spice on the screen"
Y/n: thanks for reminding me. I was trying to forget because I have my parents and brothers here but yes you do. I sadly had to tell my youngest brother he wasn't allowed to come see it. Because of that. But you do see it. From someone who has not done anything like on screen before and then doing it with three different people was definitely something.

"do you have favourite between the characters"
Y/n: oh I'm not picking favourite they will kill me but they are all amazing in there different ways. I love them all.

"You've not just been busy with the movie but you are now a mother! I mean I don't think you can get any cooler. How has it been."
Y/n: I have and its honestly amazing I love being a mum it's been the best thing that's ever happened to me. Apart from this movie. Of course.

———
"What's your favourite thing about this movie or favourite scene*
TC: apart from the awesome plot. I would say when they first come across amaryllis  because that roll y/n plays is just amazing and so good. Such a strong female character
ATJ: there a scene with me and y/n and it's very real on what they talk about I think a lot of people will learn from it.
LH: I'm not going to be that person but one of the scenes that with y/n is pretty amazing
TC: we all are just obsessed with y/n
ATJ: haha yeah definitely
———
"You have a small part in this but how much do you know of the movie"
TH: I read the book. I listened to y/n none stop talking about it so I know a lot and probably more than anyone else
"You have recently become a uncle how is that going"
TH: so good. I never new I needed I like baby in my life. She's amazing and y/n is also a amazing mother. The baby is also adorable
"Everyone on this carpet is on about how amazing y/n is"
TH: because she is. A lot has happened the past year and she's just worked through it and it amazes all of us. She is definitely named wrong by others and underestimate. So good that she said no one is allowed to wear black except her and then Aaron, Timothee and Liam. So they stand out I mean I think that's pretty cool
"Well thank you Tom and we'll see you in the movie"