18- New start

(Sebastian pov)*I haven't spoken to y/n in two weeks

(Sebastian pov)
*I haven't spoken to y/n in two weeks. It's not that I don't want to. I do. But I can't seem to forget what she did and for how long she has lead me on*

*the stupid press has been digging at me for a statement. So when I gave it to them I had to try and release some of the pressure y/ns been under. I've seen what people have been telling her what to do. And none of them have been Pleasant or anything I don't want her to do*

*when I saw that she's left all I can think about is she doesn't need me anymore. I saw Timothee yesterday when I asked him about y/n he said that he's been with her every day and she's doing okay. Maybe she has forgotten me maybe she really is doing okay. I just want her to be happy*

AM: what are you going to do?
SS: I really don't know. We have been with each other for nearly a year. A year that she has been with Chris as well.
AM: I'm sorry man you looked happy with her
SS: I was. But it all makes sense now. Why she never wanted to be seen out. Why she changed thing to do with a group so we wasn't spotted alone. I feel so stupid for not realising.
AM: your not stupid
SS: I'm stupid that I fell in love with her.

(Chris pov)
*I was happy with y/n I could see it going somewhere big. She obviously had other ideas. I know Sebastian likes her but I have never seen him make a move so I thought he was over her*

*she was dating my best friend whilst dating me and I was dating my best friends girlfriend. No y/ns the one in the wrong here not me*
SJ: how you holding up?
CE: I loved her and she just lied to me.
SJ: why didn't she tell you the truth sooner
CE: I don't know but apparently that text wasn't for me it was for Sebastian but she couldn't say that to me
SJ: she must like you still
CE: no. You should have seen her with Sebastian. She's  more hurt she hurt him then me. She just wanted me as a hook up.

(Y/n pov)
*it's been two weeks since sebastain and Chris found out what I was doing. I've had death threats, name calling and been followed every time I'm out*

*yesterday I did something that I've never done before. I don't know what made me do it but the results are not what I was hoping for*

*so I told Tom and Florence and now we are on our way back to London to get away from everything*
FP: how are you feeling
Y/n: sick. But glad we are going home
FP: new start.
Y/n: yep
FP: Timothee said he's coming down next week and is going to stay with us
Y/n: okay. Good.
FP: he also saw Sebastian the other day
TH: Florence. No we aren't talking about them
FP: I know but he asked about y/n
Y/n: Tom it's fine I've made my mind up. We can't be in the spot light right know.
FP: you sure you don't want to tell them
Y/n: no we need to be safe. It will be to stressful