29-find what?

(Sebastian pov)
Y/n: ....do you want to meet her?
SS: ..yes please
*I am about to go meet my possible daughter. Everything is getting very real now. Y/n pulled me off the bed and lead me back to the lounge. I forgot how soft her hands were or how I feel when I'm around her. It's like all the wight I've been carrying is now lifted.*

*she took skylar from Tom and sat next to me with a literal tiny baby in her arms that she brought into the world. If I didn't think she was amazing before I definitely do now*
Y/n: now sky you have to be nice
SS: is she not nice?
Y/n: her nickname is trouble
SS: oh. Okay then. I can deal with that

*she looked calm, peaceful and like she fit in with y/ns, but when I held her it's like... like I've never been gone. She just stayed in my arms sleeping then she did a big Yawn*
Y/n: oh that was a big yawn. That's what happens when you stay up all night.

*y/n reached out and held her little hand. She smiled down at her daughter then looked up at me with the same loving smile.*
TH: we will leave you. Come on flo
FP: but I want to-
TH: no come on
FP: fine

*Tom and Florence left me and y/n alone. Whilst I wasn't here and I was aware of what was happening Tom had been texting every other day keeping me updated on y/n and Skylar*
SS: how are you finding it. Being a mother.
Y/n: i thought I wouldn't be able to handle it. But when she was born it was like I was always meant to have her. I realised in the past couple months if it wasn't for Skylar I probably wouldn't be here.
SS: I'm happy you are here

*I don't know if this is the time for this but I had to. She looked so beautiful sat there staring at us with eyes filled with love? I gently moved one of my arms and softly held y/ns face then ran my thumb over her lip and leaned in and kissed her. She started kissing me back but then Skylar started crying. Y/n softly laughed into me*
Y/n: welcome to parenthood.

*we took Skylar to her room. Y/n changed her as I looked around her nursing. Everything is small, pink and grey devotions. She had a shelf that had soft toys of Spider-Man, Captain America, winter soldier and y/c/n*
SS: where did you find them
Y/n: find what?
SS: the teddy's of us all
Y/n: oh I found them online. There cute aren't they
SS: they really look like us
Y/n: yeah it did creep me out a bit when I first saw them in person.
SS: I still like them. She always has us watching her
Y/n: yeah the cool avengers are watching over her. Like come on she has a pretty cool family.
SS: have you spoken to Chris
Y/n: not yet. I will do when we go back for the premier
SS: oh yeah. Are you still going
Y/n: I debated it for awhile but it's my movie I can't not go. I just don't know who's going to look after sky. She's definitely not coming
SS: none of your family?
Y/n: they are all going as well, same with flo.
SS: we'll figure something out. Are you hungry
Y/n: starving
SS: I'll make you something.