28- little superhero

(Y/n pov)
*Skylar is now three weeks old. She's doing amazing. I'm so proud of my little superhero. That first night I was home alone Tom and Florence stayed with me. To be honest they've not left*

"If today goes good she should be able to go home with you"
Y/n: what? Seriously.
"Yeah. She's had a lot of strong day in a row for about a week now. We are all happy where she's at Heath wise"

*I didn't know what to say. I just cried. Later that day Tom drove me and Skylar Clothilda Holland home for the first time. Her middle name is clothilda it's french for famous battle because my tiny baby is strong and it's french for.... .Tom likes to repeat 'strong just like her mother' but I don't want to take her credit from her.*

Y/n: welcome home sky.
*she's honestly perfect. I'm sure all mums say that but she is. The first week she was home she barley fit in newborn clothes so she lived in blanket and some over sized clothes*

*today was originally miss troubles due date but instead of her being born Skylar was sleeping in Toms arms. I was laying on the couch curled up in a blanket when Florence went to answer the door. That was when I heard one word be said. That word was my name but the person saying that one word was the person I've dreamed of saying my names in the past 9 months*

*when I saw that person I jumped of the couch and ran into his arms. I'll regret that later. I forgot what it was like being in his arms. Being in his space*
Y/n: I'm sorry

*I don't even know how that came out as. Real words? A whisper? A cry?*
SS: it's okay.

*I don't know how long we stayed like this it felt like years but then it felt like it wasn't enough when Sebastian pulled away and wiped my tears away*
SS: how have you been
Y/n: good and bad. Good right now. Shall we go talk
SS: yeah.
Y/n: Tom are you okay with sky for a bit
TH: yeah she's fine. Go ahead

*Sebastian followed me into my bedroom. We just sat there for a minute not saying anything. I don't really know how to start this conversation*
Y/n: I'm really sorry. For everything and for keeping to many secrets from you
SS: it's okay. I've had a lot of time thinking about it.
Y/n: I never wanted it to get that far I tried to stop it. I'm sorry
SS: it's okay stop saying sorry it's all in the past and forgotten about.
Y/n: there is just one thing that's not in the past. skylar
SS: yeah.. who's is she
Y/n: ....I don't know. Either yours or Chris's
SS: okay.
Y/n: I'm sorry I kept it from you. I know you probably wanted to be apart of the pregnancy but I thought when you find out you would be angry with me and argue and I would get really stressed and something would happen to her
SS: y/n honestly it's okay. I know why you did it. When I saw the report about you being pregnant I did think it could be mine. But I was so worry about you I didn't care about that.
Y/n: ....what do you want to do now. Like the future.
SS: I...I want to... go back to how me and you was. Without the Chris part. If...if you would want to
Y/n: the hardest part of the pregnancy was not being with you. All I wanted was to be with you. I was just scared to say
SS: you should of come to me sooner. I would never be angry with you. I only want what's best for you.
Y/n: ....do you want to meet her?
SS: ..yes please