20- my choice

(Y/n pov)
*ive known Timothee since I was like ten when we went to the same summer acting camp. Since then we have been inseparable. When I found out I was pregnant and I told him all he could say was he'll help me through it and wants to be with me every step of the way. I'm more then happy to let him. Oh and did I mention that when we were 17 we had a bit of a summer fling and we definitely wasn't each other's firsts.... It was fun whilst it lasted be we agreed we were better as friends*

*Tom and Harry went to pick Timothee up from the airport then we have a couple hours till we go to my first appointment*

(Toms pov)
*I don't know why I'm nervous but I am. Me and Harry are trying to hide so we aren't spotted by anyone. Y/ns not with us so we don't have to hide but we don't want to start the ridiculous rumours*

HH: there's a girl over there taking pictures
TH: it's fine. He should be here soon.

*we only had to wait about fifteen minutes till we ran back to the car with Timothee*
TC: I came out of my gate and a bunch of girls ran at me
HH: that's always fun
TC: ha yeah. How is she doing?
TH: stressed. Hopefully when your with her she will calm down a bit. If not I might ring Sebastian
TC: I've seen him walk past my apartment. He looks.. bad.
TH: I've tried to convince her to tell him but she doesn't want to until it's born
TC: it's understandable. Knowing y/n she won't change her mind

(Y/n pov)
*I was waiting on pins for Timothee to get here. It's only been a week but it feels like more.*
FP: the cars just pulled up
*I jumped off the couch and opened the door just as Timothee got to the door. Maybe I'm to excited but I jumped into his arms as he wrapped his arms around me*
TC: hey you
Y/n: hi
TC: how you feeling
Y/n: I've not thrown up in thirty minutes and your here so better
TC: good.

*me, Timothee and Tom went to my appointment spoke about everything asked all the questions. Got all the details*

*since finding out I was pregnant two weeks ago all I've done is be stressed about it. I don't know how to look after myself how am I supposed to look after a baby. But for the first time in two weeks I finally feel happy and comfortable in my new situation.*

FP: how was it.
Y/n: so good. Look at the picture
FP: aww. How far along are you
Y/n: nine weeks?
TC: yeah nine. Almost ten
FP: oh my gosh
Y/n: I can't believe I didn't realise sooner.
FP: you had a lot on your mind. Don't beat yourself up about it.
HH: you still not going to-
Y/n: I will tell them when they are born. My baby my decision.
*i may not have the father with me (my Choice) but I already know that this baby is going to be so loved by so many people. I already love this baby so much*