4-She's evil

*you've just had the first viewing of the movie and now a q&a after*

"Bucky had a lot of different relationships in the comics with black widow and also y/c/n. Sebastian if you could have one In the movie which one would you pick"
SS: oh god put me on the spot
Y/n: we are all listening.
SS: aarr I think... I hate this question I have y/n staring down at me. Her eyes are... evil.
AM: that's true no one can mess with y/n
SS: but for the question. Black widow is amazing and I'm pretty sure she could do some.. interesting things but y/c/n has the little bit of evil side to her that I think Bucky would enjoy.
"Y/n would you want y/c/n to have a thing with Bucky"
Y/n: knowing the character she's probably but up for anything
AM: just like the actor
Y/n: Mackie shut up let me talk
AM: see evil

"We saw Spider-Man coming in. Your brother y/n. What was it like fighting against him and did you ever go big sister on him on set"
Y/n: I was so happy when Tom got the roll he loved Spider-Man as a kid and to see him in this Element was the best but then when I found out he was on the opposite team it was way funner because I got paid to fight him. But I did get told off by our parents for hitting him. In the movie.
RDJ: when Tom came to set you really saw y/n change personality. Sometimes she goes all mum mode on everyone. Everyone who is older then her by the way.
Y/n: I have 4 younger brothers what do you expect.
CE: it was better then her arguing with us all.
AM: she looks nice but she's pure evil
Y/n: oh my gosh.

"Cap and Bucky have a really strong friendship. Do you think there will be anything in the future that will split them up maybe like black widow and y/c/n situation, who gets who"
CE: wow okay. We don't know anything about what's coming up for the character so I'm not sure. But In real life if your such good friend can something like a girl split them up
*you start coughing. From breathing in to fast as your shocked on the answer Chris gave*
SS: *whispering* you okay. Here
*he passed you his water bottle and you took a big drink from it trying to forget what Chris said and how real his answer was*
"Sebastian can you add to that"
SS: just we'll have to see where the characters go.

"Y/n your not just a amazing actress but also a best selling author. Will we see any of your work in a movie and If you did do a movie for 'there hold' is there any of there cast members you would want to play in it"
Y/n: wow I don't know. That would be a dream but nothing planned yet. With the cast I don't know. I guess I just need three men who looks really good in a suit and as you can see that is all the cast.
AM: I would scare them all
Y/n: then men are supposed to be scary. Have you not read my book?
AM: nope. I'm not reading a romance book you've written
SS: you should Mackie it's really good. Interesting scenes. Where did you get the impression for them.
Y/n: ...where not talking about my book we are talking about civil war. Next question.