35- forever

(Y/n pov)
*it's a week later and the dreaded envelope came. With the letter that might change our future*
SS: is that it?
Y/n: yeah I think so.
SS: I don't want to know
Y/n: that's okay. I'm just a bit scared to open it
SS: who ever it is. We can sort it out.
Y/n: yeah we can.

*when I opened the envelope I skipped all the nonsense writing and focus on the two diagrams at the bottom of the page. One is sky's DNA and the other is Chris*

*sky was laying on her play mat, Sebastian was the other side of the room watching both of us. I don't know why but I started crying. The next thing I know I've been pulled into Sebastian arms*
SS: is this happy or sad crying
Y/n: I can't tell you
SS: but.. okay. 
Y/n: just hold me.
SS: anytime baby.

*latter on I went to meet Chris to show him the news.*
CE: do you know?
Y/n: yeah. I do. It's all in here

*I passed him the envelope and he got the paper out reading it slowly and carful. I can't read his face. I don't know what he's thinking. He just put it back on the table and folded his hands over it*
CE: okay then
Y/n: are you alright with that answer
CE: ..yeah I mean I can't do anything about it can I?
Y/n: okay yeah. That was a stupid question
CE: dose Sebastian know?
Y/n: no. He didn't want to know.

*meeting with Chris was good, awkward but good. Now I know who skys real father is it's like a weight I didn't even know was there has been lifted. We didn't meet for long. I really wanted to get back to seb and my baby. When I got back to the apartment Sebastian was sat at the kitchen bar looking like he was waiting for me*
SS: how was it?
Y/n: if I tell you his reaction then you will know the answer
SS: okay yeah don't
Y/n: is sky awake?
SS: she might be.
Y/n: I'll go check on her. Can you make a drink
SS: G&T coming up
Y/n: thanks babe
*I went to sky's room and saw she was just waking up. She's always in her best mood when she's just woken up*

(Sebastian pov)
*I don't know if y/n happy or not. Am I about to be third wheeling y/n and Chris be parents to sky. I'm not sure but all this thinking is driving me insane*

*but if I find out and I'm not her dad then I don't want to lose them. If I find out and I'm her father then I'll buy her everything anything. I probably would do that anyway*

*I made y/n her drink and I started taking it to her. I could hear her talking to sky and sky cooing along*

Y/n: ..that daddy is your daddy and we are going to be happy and love you so so much forever
Y/n: oh do you like that. That's a very pretty smile. Just like your daddy's

*so Skylar is truly a Stan. Now I just need to make her mummy a Stan*

The End