6

Ten had been trying to talk to me all week and i just ignore him. I Had shouted at him and I felt bad. We are staying the night at taeil and jaehyuns house and then we see going to mine tomorrow

 We are staying the night at taeil and jaehyuns house and then we see going to mine tomorrow

I had never actually been to their house so I was nice to see where everyone lived without work circumstances

Taeils house was older than yutas but it  had the same kind of theme. They were dark and hidden by trees. Ten hadn't come with us all this time. His parents wanted to see him.

Renjun pov

I had been texting ten all morning. It worried me that he wasn't replying. His parents were scary people. They were rich. They held power in their field of work. If they wanted to. Ten could be sent away for the next few years, and we wouldnt be able to find him.
Ten rang me
Me - Is everything okay?
Ten- not really but. I'll tell you when I get there
Had I just jinxed it? Is he being sent away?
Hours later ten pulled up and he had his car full of his stuff.
Me - what's happening ?
Ten - my mom wants me to move back in with them. They're trying to put my head on straight. They're telling me this is all just a phase and I'd get over myself.
Me - atleast let me have your address ?
Ten- I dont know which house I'll be going to.
Me- can't you just tell them no?? Your almost 18 for God's sake.
Ten- as soon as I turn 18 I'll be leaving. Okay? Dont move houses before that. Okay?
Me- like I ever would. Keep in touch with atleast one of us Okay???
Ten- I'll try to. I'll put money away. I'll make sure I'm sorted for when I finally am 18. Okay?
Me - okay try and love closer to me as well. I don't like you being far away from me.
I hugged him and I felt it starting to rain.
Ten- you better go inside.
Me - yeah...
I turned around and stood at the door whilst he waved bye.

I looked out the window.
Doyoung -what's going on?
Me - his parents are making him move back in with them. They're telling him it was all just a phase and he'll get over it. More like they need more money and that requires him.
Doyoung - I thought they were loaded ?
Johnny - they are because they sell their son around
Me - what?
Johnny - what? My family one bought him from them. We had him as a cleaner
Chenle - same here. We had him as just a general servant.
Taeyong - Is someone joking me?
Me - what do they do it on an app?
Chenle - I don't know I'll ring my mom if you want.
Me - find out which app it is and how much both your parents got him for.

Half an hour passed
Chenle - alright mama. I'll come visit soon.
Chenle - it's a website called. Xxxx.org.uk
We got him for 25 million per month
Johnny- 12 million for a week
We all opened our phones and opened tabs on this website.
Me-this is fucking cruel. This website sells boys for their body. Services and just general crap. Who in the right mind puts their own son on it ??
Haechan- how about we just find ten on it and we can worry about that later.
Jaehyun- wait.... I think I've found him
He slid his laptop over to me and it was a picture of ten. It varied in pictures.
There was some of him in church. Some where he was swimming. On holidays. Driving. Some from meetings and business deals their family had.
Me - sick bastards. Is your card linked uo to this?
Jaehyun- well yeah..?
Me - cool
I pressed on links.
I'm buying my friends.
I think I took the saying a bit far.
Me - who's gonna go pick him up?