25

I could move today, I felt a little better. There wasn't pain on every horaface of my body.
Taeyong grabbed my clothes and helped me freshen up.
We had breakfast and made our way to the garden. We semi- talked and he let me sit on the swing whilst he told me about an opportunity his job opened.
Taeyong- this new job opportunity came through. A gang wanted to draw a contract up to have us united. He said his brother was a close friend of yours
Me - what's his name ?
Taeyong - he said his brothers name was taemin?
Me - ahhh... very close friend.
I smiled .
Taeyong - the only thing is I didn't want to go to seoul to sign. I didnt want to leave you here. So I was thinking. If minghao and kun says your okay to fly. I want us to go together.
Me - I love to.
Taeyong got a call
Taeil- sorry to ruin your day tae but we need you in the office. We are all here.
Me - go. I don't mind.
Taeyong- just let me find someone to sit  with Ten and ill be there.
Taeil- thankyou
Taeyong - I'll be back soon I promise.
We waited for a maid to come whilst karina was having her dinner the  they'd be switching
Taeyong kissed me a final time before leaving.
Maid - I have things to do I'll be back in 5 minutes
The whole point of this was for you not to leave me.
I sat there and it had become a bit chilly.

I felt a pain across my body and I reached for my bag. It was just near the fountain. It hurt to move. I managed to slip taeyongs hoodie that was next to me on and I stood up to get my bag.

I couldn't. The pain. I curled over and fell onto my knees.
My phone rang and I saw karinas name flash up.
No... wait..
I can't reach