14

Ten pov

Blood tests.
Urine samples.
Everything.
My mind was going fuzzy and everywhere hurt.
Kun- I'm going to need some help figuring out whats going on Ten. The other Medics are out right now. We will have to wait.
I nodded and the pain in my head begins to grow.
A few tears slip from my eye as kun comes over and comforts me
Me - so should I expect something bad ?
Kun- of course not! It could be as simple as a really bad bug going round.
Hans going to come in and test you for covid as well alright ?
I nodded and he left
Han- I promise I'm not trying to say you've got lergies but I'm just being cautious.
Me - your an idiot han. Your a doctor and you still call them lergies ?
Han- hey chill out im still young
We laughed and he gave me the swab

Kun pov

Taeil- what's up?
Me - you need to get me my boys back here as soon as possible.
Taeil- why do you need them?
Me - I can't really explain it now. But I'm suspecting something alot worse than just a cold with Ten.
Taeil- okay ill send them back now. Taeyongs almost finished with Vernon and minghao.
Me - just hurry.
It wasn't long before Ten had gone back to bed and the boys were back.
Some were scraped. A couple bleeding.
Me - I don't have the time for you all. If your bleeding han will deal with you. If your scraped. No one cares. I have bigger problems. Now my team follow me.
Changbin- I'm bleeding where do I go?
Me - you. sort yourself out !
Everyone else cleaned up quickly before following me to the meeting room. Bangchan tagging along
Me - nothing we say goes out of this room until we have a definite diagnosis and if ten even wants to tell us.
Bang chan- you physically can't hold them back from telling their leaders.
Me - we will ask for the leaders to come in later and when we have a diagnosis. 
So me and han did tests for everything that is on a normal level. Blood sugars. Haemoglobin count. Liver, kidney all that. They all came back normal anyone woukd think he's healthy.
So then. We have done tests for other things like thyroid problems all negative and fine.
Han is waiting on the covid results now .
I'm going to pass you all the results from the tests. I physically couldn't get my head round it and everything it lead   me to resulted in death and. Im I'm ready to think like that. SO. Minghao you are in charge of this all now. Mainly because I am not diagnosing my best friend as terminally ill.