23

Ten pov

Everyone was so happy today. Taeyong proposed to me. I had asked if I could think about it. I might not be able to speak properly and my head might be a mess, but one thing I did know was that I can't hurt taeyong more than I already know I am. I know how he was not being able to see me when I first found about him killing people. Now. He puts me in this position. Hurt him. Or. Hurt him even more. It won't judt be his boyfriend that died. It would be his husband. His lover. Till death do us part.

Only thing is, my death is assured. Unlike taeyong who is going to live his life through. He's going to find someone else after I'm gone. I'm scared of death. I didnt use to be. I used to think ill be old and with the love of My life and have children.

Wrong. I'm going to be gone. Taeyongs going to be left here. By himself. Until the time comes where he puts himself first and moves on.

Wooyoung held my hand as I talked through all of this with him.
"but how would you rather die ten? Unmarried. Or married to the love of your life?" He looked at me and I thought through it.

I'd rather marry the love of My life. And regret the choice of not marrying him so I'm sorry everybody.
I'm going to be selfish this one time...