33

T.w- suicide
      - Cutting

Taeyong sat down on the edge of his bed, water and pill bottle in hand. He shook out a handful of pills and quickly swallowed them. A second, then a third, then a fourth handful of pills followed the first. His hands were shaking uncontrollably. The pill bottle fell to the floor, the few remaining pills spilling out. The open bottle of water tipped, wetting the soft navy quilt.

Still shaking terribly, Tae fished his blade out of his pocket. He pulled up his sleeves and viciously slashed at his already mutilated left wrist. He hissed as the blade sliced open his skin, far deeper than he had ever cut before. The blood poured out of the open gash. Quickly, his right wrist, which he had never even scratched before, received the same brutal treatment as the left. Both wrists now poured blood all over the bed, the floor, and Taeyong himself. He felt himself growing light-headed and dizzy, the combination of his overdose and the blood loss.

He tried to stand, but collapsed onto the hard wooden floor. His breathing grew extremely heavy and labored, more like panting. Sweat covered his face, which was contorted in agony. "Taeil,everybody" he gasped, "I'm sorry."

He groaned. The pain was absolutely unbearable. There were no words to express it. He was so hot. Sweat dripped off his heaving brow. He curled into a small ball on the floor, rocking back and forth from the pain. Against his will, a scream of agony burst from taeyong lips. Tears streamed down his cheeks, mixing with the sweat and blood on the floor. "I'm sorry," he whispered one last time. "I'm sorry."