~The Dream~

«So you killed her?» Stiles asked as they were walking in the halls. Apparently Scott had this nightmare where he killed Allison on the school bus and is scared that it actually happened.

«I don't know. I just woke and was sweating like crazy and I couldn't breath» He explained. Wow it sounded pretty serious. « I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before»

«Really? I have. It usually ends differently» He said which made turn at  him and give him a disgusted look.

«Too much info Stiles » She said giving her a grin which she returned a smile mocking him.

«Okay A I meant I've never had a dream that felt this real and B Never give me that much details of you in bed.» He said making her nod in agreement.

«Noted but let me take a guess here» He said only to be cut off by Scott.

«I know that you think that this has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow and  and rip her throat» He said which was clearly what Stiles was thinking.

«What?No of course not!» He said clearly lying for no reason.«Yeah actually that's totally it but hey it's gonna be fine» He said patting his shoulder.

«Maybe you're stressing out to much you know? Where you just dream about it and see the worst possibilities that can happen but in reality everything goes fine» She said hoping to make him feel better but just having a small nod as a response.

«Personally I think you're handeling this pretty freaking amazingly! You know it's not like there's a Lycanthropy class for beginners to take» He said

«Wow this might actually be the nicest thing that you have said so far» Y/n said looking at him only to see him giving her a glare.

«Not a class but maybe a teacher» He said immediately understanding what he meant.

«Who Derek?» Stiles asked not liking the idea.
«Have you forgot the part where we put him in jail?» He said.

«He's kind of right Scott I mean asking for his help after what we did to him not the greatest idea.»

«I know but dragging and chasing her just felt so real» He replied

«How real?» Stiles said as they were heading out of the school.

«Like it actually happened »He said as he looks at the bus in front of us covered in blood and deputies around it. Did it actually happen Y/n thought to herself.

«Maybe it did»Stiles said not moving his eyes from the bus. She hit him on his side and gave him a Not helping glare.

As they got back inside they noticed Scott start to breath heavily and look around him like he was lost and looking for something.
«Scott?» She said reaching her hands to touch him but he just pushed her away.

«Guys she's not answering my texts» He said. Y/n could feel his fear and anger rise. This isn't good she had to calm him down.

«Scott breath just breath »

«Just help me find her please»he said starting to look around the school.

«Yeah she's probably fine» She said looking around the halls with Stiles behind her .Next thing she knew she turns her head to see Scott destroy a locker. She started heading towards him but he suddenly bumped into..Allison. Finally she thought to herself. Y/n was so relieved. She turned around to see Stiles looking at her.
«Lets head to class?» She asked which he replied with a small nod and headed to class.

~~~~~~~
They were in Chemistry class with M.Harris. Y/n wasn't a big fan of him or chemistry. She sat in the back two rows behind Scott and Stiles. Y/n was drawing on her notebook. It was a young lady screaming. She don't know why but lately that's the only thing that she could dream of, a woman screaming. She didn't t know if it's some kind of sign or a warning but she didn't really pay attention to it. After a couple of minutes Y/n heard Scott start to talk.This boy really needs to be quieter She was pretty sure some people could hear him.