~Formality~

« Call it again. » Scott said.

Y/n and Stiles were sitting in Scott's room. Scott has apparently lost his phone during his little Argent attack.

« It's not here » Stiles said annoyed. « So you lost you phone? Why don't you just get a new one? » Stiles said as they watched Scott search under his bed.

« I can't afford a new one. » Scott snapped.

« Okay, I'll buy you one! Problem solved. » Y/n said

« I can't do this alone. We have to find Derek. » Scott said ignoring the witch.

« Well, A, you're not alone. You have me and Y/n. And B, Didn't you say Derek walked into gunfire? That's sounds pretty dead to me. » Stiles said.

« Argents plan was to use him to get to the Alpha. They're not gonna kill him. »

« All right, so then just let them do what they're planning, you know? They use Derek to get Peter, problem solved. » Stiles said

« Not if Peter's going after Allison to find Derek! » Scott yelled. « I can't protect her on my own. Which means we have to find Derek first. Just help me! » Scott snapped at him.

« You know you probably lost it when you two were fighting. You remember that, when he was trying to kill you? After you interrupted him trying to kill Jackson? Are you starting to see a pattern of violence behavior here? » Stiles argued getting more and more annoyed.

« He wasn't going to kill anyone. And I'm not letting him die. » Scott said softly.

« Could you at least think about letting him die? For me? » Stiles said. Y/n rolled her eyes at him hitting him on the back of his head before getting up and helping Scott search for his phone.

« What? » Stiles asked rubbing his head noticing Scott flinching.

« My mom just got him from work. » Scott said.

« Is she okay? » Y/n asked joining his side. He shook his head. Y/n felt bad. She did ruin her date after all.

« What's she doing? » Stiles asked.

« Crying. » Y/n put her hand on his shoulder trying to give him some comfort knowing that he was hurt. He left her side and went to sit down on his bed.

« Scott, you can't protect everyone. » Stiles said.

« I have to. »

~~~~~~~

Y/n was in the locker room with Scott and Stiles.

« Sorry I tried to convince to let you go to the formal but he wouldn't let me. » Y/n said to Scott. Y/n found out that coach wouldn't let Scott to the formal since he was failing his class. It was sad but they also needed him there to protect Allison.

« It's fine. Don't worry about it. » Scott said to her as he guided them towards Jackson.

« I want you to take Allison to the formal. » Scott said immediately to him. Jackson let out a chuckle thinking he was joking but it immediately fell once he saw no one laughing.

« You want me to take her to the formal. » Jackson said confused.

« I don't want you to. I need you to. » Scott said to him.

« Screw you. You know what? Screw you too. » He said pointing to Y/n and Stiles. «  In fact screw each other. » He said to the three of them. Y/n raised her eyebrows at him not fazed by his little comment.

« Do you want a broken nose this time? » She said getting closer to him but Stiles grabbed her by the shoulders keeping her close to him.

« Hey, you know he saved your life right? »Stiles asked annoyed.