chapter 4

Laura's POV:
It was so awkward. So I said,"let's just go to the music room and try to come up with a beat." He agreed and I led him to the music room.
.
Ross' POV: we got in the music room. It was huge, full of instruments. She sat down on the little piano bench. I went and sat next to her we were facing the piano. Laura then started to play a melody. It was really catchy.

She stopped and asked,"how do you feel when The person you like comes around?, think about it and put it in the melody I just played. Tell me when to play."
I thought about it and then told her to play. Then I sang " Every time you come around you put a lightning bolt on my face. Baby every time you come around girl you take my breath away." She looked at me and smiled

Laura: "that was pretty cool if you asked me."
Ross: "It was wasn't it. But can you maybe play some more, to add to that?"
Laura: " sure, let me just think about the melody." When she got it she started to play and it was awesome. So then I told her to play it again I thought and then I sang
" And I just wanna breath until I take you in, cause I want you to breath until you take me in.but the truth is..."

Ross: " so now its the chorus, why don't you try to write down that part and we'll sing it together?"
Laura: " Sure, let me just play the melody." She played it then she got a paper and wrote the chorus down.

Laura: " Here. This is the chorus."
Ross: " OK so do we sing it he, or she?"
Laura: "well since you started the song we'll make it a she."
Ross: "ok, I'll count to three, you play the chorus and well sing together."
Laura: " OK."
Ross: "One, two, three."
We started singing, "She has no idea, no idea, that I'm even here, I'm even here. She has no idea, no idea I'm standing here, I'm standing here, I'm standing here."
Both :"That was amazing!!!"
Ross:can you play another melody to add to the beginning please?
No ones POV:
She did as she was asked he heard and then sang" I'll love you, if you ain't got nobody to love. And girl I'll adore you, if there's no one to adore. And I'll show you, if there's no one to show. And I'll know you, if you want somebody to know oh.oh.oh.yeah.."
They decided to start from the top. This time Ross played the piano with her.
Both Ross
They sang," I'll love you, if you ain't got nobody to love. And girl I'll adore you, if there's no one to adore. And I'll show you, (ay) if there's no one to show (oh).And I'll know you, if you want somebody to know oh.oh.oh.yeah.. Every time you come around you put a lightning bolt on my face. Baby, every time you come around, girl you take my breath away. And I just wanna breath until (until) I take you in, cause I want you to breath until (until) you take me in.but the truth is, She has no idea, no idea, that I'm even here, I'm even here. She has no idea, no idea I'm standing here, I'm standing here, I'm standing here."
.
.
They touched hands on the last note, they looked at each other. They started to lean in then......