Chapter 23

Ross' POV: 

Laura has been so depressed lately, she's been locked up in her room, Vanessa takes her food to her room and Laura waits for her sister to be gone and then she opens her door to get food. Vanessa keeps telling me to talk to her because supposedly I'm closer to her and so on, but I doubt she'll let me in. 

"ROSS !!"  Vanessa yells.

"what!!" I yell.

"go talk to Laura, convince her to go out and get some fresh air." she tells me as she grabs the ice cream tub from the fridge. 

"Not making promises but ill try to get her to come down." I say as I walk upstairs to her room.

As I stand at her door I knock lightly, "Laura? Are you awake?" Its silent. "Laura?" silence. "Laura please open up. "  no response. I sit down on the floor leaning my head on the door, this is going to take a while. "You know, he isn't worth your tears, you Could do so much better. He'll realize what he lost when its too late." I sigh. "You know Laura, you're a one of a kind girl. Remember nearly 4 years ago when we dated, I want you to know that those were one of the best moments of my life, you were the best thing that ever happened to me. I Want you to know that you were always on my mind, even when you had Bradley and I had Courtney. That day when you came back after three long years, You were stunning, I wanted to run up to you and hug you, but I had recently gotten together with Courtney. When you had a date at the movies with Bradley I was pissed, I couldn't see you with someone else, it hurt me to ever think that you left and came back just to be with someone else, but I know you had no other choice because I had Courtney. Laura I've held back because I didn't want to ruin your relationship, you seemed happy with him and I didn't want to ruin your happiness. I just want to let you know I love you. I always will and I've always had. Now if you could please open the door, ill show you how much I love you." I had poured my heart out to her, I wanted her to know what I've felt, I couldn't hide it anymore. I don't care if its not the right time, I couldn't keep it in. The door didn't move, there was silence.

I walked down stairs, I walked out, I walked into my garage, grabbed my guitar, walked to her house up her stairs, i stood in front of her door. "since you didn't grant me the wish of opening your door, I want you to at least grant me the wish of singing this with me." I began to strum. 

Ross / Laura / Both

I'll love you, if you ain't got nobody to love
And girl I'll adore you, if there's no one to adore
And I'll show you, if there's no one to show
And I'll know you, if you want somebody to know

Every time you come around
You put a lightning bolt on my face
Baby, everytime you come around
Girl, you take my breath away

And I just wanna breathe until I take you in
'Cause I want you to breathe until you take me in
But the truth is...

Laura began to sing from inside the room. 

She has no idea, no idea
That I'm even here, I'm even here
She has no idea, no idea
I'm standing here, I'm standing here
I'm standing here

The door creeks open, she steps one foot out and continues singing. 

I'll kiss you, whenever you want to be kissed
How I miss you two seconds after you leave screaming "Come back to me, come back to me"
Let me please you, let me see you, let me take that heart of yours
And I'll be whatever you need me to be, the good guy, bad guy, just tell me baby

Every time you come around
You put a lightning bolt on my face
Baby, everytime you come around
Girl, you take my breath away

And I just wanna breathe until I take you in
'Cause I want you to breathe until you take me in
But the truth is...

She was now fully out of her room we looked eye to eye, her eyes were swollen, puffy, baggy, but she still looked amazing. 

She has no idea, no idea
That I'm even here, I'm even here
She has no idea, no idea
I'm standing here, I'm standing here
I'm standing here

Please tell me you can hear me
I'm expressing my love

Won't stop till I get you
I'm not letting go

I'm running to your heart
Like a kid in a store

Take every ounce of love
And beg you for more

She has no idea, no idea
That I'm even here, I'm even here
She has no idea, no idea
I'm standing here, I'm standing here
I'm standing here

We stood there so close inches from our lips. i put my guitar leaning against the wall, i grab her by the waist and pull her in a really strong hug, she places her hands on my neck, i pull away from her and cup her face smashing my lips on hers. Best feeling ever, she made my world flip. She has no idea how much i love her.

*******

I'm trying to update more often, 

Enjoy! :)