Chapter 19

Ross' POV:
I walked to my room. I don't even know why I'm caring so much about some guy asking laura out on a movie night. I mean yes we dated but I like Courtney now. Im just gonna get ready for the movie. I took a shower and put something casual. White shirt, red jacket, white pants, and red and white shoes. I got gel and just messed my hair up. I was satisfied with my hair. I put cologne and deodorant. I just lay on my bed and scroll through my news feed, waiting for the others.

Laura's POV:
So I took a shower at rydels house and my sister went home to get me clothes. I got out the shower wrapping a towel around my body I got another towel and wrapped it around my hair. My sister came in with my clothes and left it on the bed. She left the room to let me change. I got the clothes and put it on she brought me some jean shorts, a white tank top, some black and white converse, and a black and white plad shirt. I put perfume, deodorant, and cream on my legs so they won't be ashy. My hair was dry so then I curled my hair. I dont wear make up so I guess I was ready. I did put ChapStick flavor spearmint. Then I was ready and it was 7:50. Everyone was ready except me. I walk down stairs to where everyone is at. I go to my sis and rydel. They compliment me saying I look good.

Ross' POV:
We were just waiting for laura to come down. When she came down she looked so good. She was so cute. I had totally forgot about Courtney. Until I remembered. I would still glance at laura from time to time. The door bell rang and laura Went and answered it. It was a guy.

"Hey Bradley." She said smiling letting him come in.
"Hey laur." He said turning to us.
"So this is my sister Vanessa, and my friends Rydel, Ratliff, Riker, Rocky, and umm..." She said forgetting my name.
"Ross." I said
"Yeah Ross." She said ending her sentence.
"Well nice to meet all of you. My names Bradley."
"Nice to meet you too." We said. Except laura.
"Well are you guys ready?" He asked.
"Yeah let's go." We all said and went out the door.

So we took Riker's car and Bradley's car. Vanessa, Riker, Laura, and I went in one car. Rocky, Ratliff, Rydel, and Bradley went on another. I sat with laura in the back seat. It was awkward but we got to the movie theater in no time. We went in the movie theater and got the movie tickets. We got the snacks and the drinks. We went in the room we were assigned to. Half way in the movie laura stood up to go to the bathroom. When she can back she passed across us but she tripped with riker's foot and she ended up falling on me. I grabbed her by the waist. We were just inches away we were staring right into each others eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CLIFFHANGER
.
Hey guys as I said I updated today. I'll update soon don't know when but I'll update.