Chapter 17

Previously.....
I squeal and run to the door. The guys come behind me. I put my hand on the door knob and take in a deep breath. I open it and....
-Rydel's POV-
I see a girl with long dark brown hair. OK so this isnt laura and Vanessa. Obviously. So then who is this?? I see Ross walk over to her and greet her.um ok that weird. We all just stand there with a what just happened face. He finally decides to speak up.

"Guys meet Courtney my girlfreind, Courtney meet my brothers riker, rocky, my sister rydel, and our family friend Ellington." He says I just stay standing there trying to process everything he just said.
"Hi nice to meet you guys." She said ever so kindly.
"Hey." we all said in unison and just wave at her.

Then we headed another door bell. Ok now I'm very excited because now it means its actually them. Squeal again and push ross away from the door. Ross goes up stairs with his new gf riker, ratliff and rocky just stand behind me. I put my hand on the door knob and turn the door knob I open the door and there stands a mail man. Oh come on!!!! Seriously!!! A mail man!!! What is a mail man even doing at my house right now!!! He gives me the mail. And then I say thank you and shut the door right after.

Then we walk all to the couch I walk off so frustratedly. I receive weird looks from my bros and my boy friend. I mean Ratliff. I sit on the couch and then the door bell rings. I get up and storm up to the door. I turn the door knob and open the door slightly to see who it was. Then I see two figures. Could it be? Is it them? I open the door fully and there stand my two favorite girls laur and Vanessa. Yay!!!!! They're finally here!!!!

"Ahhhhhh you finally came!!!!!!" I said very excitedly.
"Yup we were just talking to mom and dad." Laura says.

"Well come in we have so much to talk about." I say.
"Well then let's go." Vanessa says.

They both come in and walk over to my brothers and Ratliff. They greet them vanessa and riker hug each other and blush. Then we hear foot steps coming down the stairs.
Its ross and his gf courtney. I see ross look at all of us. His gaze stops once his eyes land on Laura. I turn to laura and she her look down. Ross pasts walking by heading to the door. He kisses Courtney good bye and closes the door. And turns back to us.

"Hey laur and nessa!" He says and hugs them. They both hug back.
"Hey!" They both smile.
"Um can I talk to you laur?" He said scratching the back of his neck.
"Uhh yeah sure." She said.

I just took vanessa to my room and I told laura to go to my room when they finish talking. Then we head upstairs.

-Ross' POV-
So I really need to talk to Laura about me having a girl friend. We walk up to my room. We go oin side and I close the door behind me and she sits on my bed.

"Soo.. What you wanna talk about?" She asked.
"Well I need to tell you this before you find out, I have a girl friend and it was that girl you just saw me with. Her name is courtney." I say.
"Oh, um well I'm very happy for you. But why did you need to tell me this?" She said very confused.
"Well because we were bf and gf. I figured that you probably still had feelings for me." I said.
"Well I do have feelings for you but I was the one to break up with you so it doesn't really matter." She said looking down.
"Are you sure??"
"Yeah its fine. Now I'm gonna go with your sister we have a lot to catch up on." She said smiling. Then she walked out.

-Laura's POV-
Of course I still have feelings for you, you idiot!! No I'm not sure!!! It hurts!!! I feel like burring my self alive, 6 feet under ground!! I feel like crying. But I need to keep it in. I just fake smile and walk out his room. I let a tear roll down I wipe it and take in a deep breath before walking into rydels room. I sat down on rydels bed and rydel and vanessa just stare at me.

"What happened?" Vanessa asked.
"Oh nothing ross just wanted to get my approval on his relation ship with Courtney. " I said holding in the tears.
"Oh well tomorrow we should go to the park because it already late." I said.
"What time is it?" Laura asked.
"Its 5 wow I thought it was like 8." Rydel said.
"We can still go."vanessa said.
"Sure let's go." I said.

We walk down stairs and we tell the guys we're going to the park. They just say ok and we leave.

.
.
.
Its been so long since I last updated. I hope you guys like this chapter. I'll update staurday . see you soon.☺☺☺