Untitled Part 10

Ross' POV:
It was awkward again. I really did like her a lot but I didn't know if she liked me. We were standing looking at each other. I think this was my time to ask her out. I broke the awkwardness and told her.

"Laura look I-I umm I ju-just wanted t-to t-tell y-you t-that.." I have never ever gotten nervous while I'm asking someone out. Its just she has this effect on me.
"Yeah go on." She said smiling at me.
"Well the thing is I really like you and I was wondering of you would like to be my girlfriend??"I finally said taking wait of of my chest.
"Uhhhh let me think........" She said to me I was heart broken kind of. At least she was gonna think about it.
"Oh OK then.." I said sad.
"I'm kidding of course I want to I like you to." She said smiling at me
"OK thank god I was starting to get sad." I smiled

I hugged her very tight and she hugged me back the same way. We kissed passionatly and started to walk around the shore seeing the reflection of the sky in the sparkling water. We were holding hands. It was such a magical moment. We went home after walking tpthe shore. He took me home and we kissed at my front porch. I went inside and told him "thanks for everything" and kissed him again in the cheek. Then I closed the door and went upstairs and watched as he left in his car through my window. It was the happiest day of my life.

Haven't updated sorry but I'll update every Saturday. Its short but I hope you like this chapter.