Chapter 13

Ross' POV:
The next day I woke up and saw that laura had woken up already because she wasn't there. I got up and took a quick shower. I got dressed and went down stairs. I didn't see her any where around the house. I literally looked every where in the house I even called her name. I got tiered of looking for her so i just called her. She didn't answer so I started getting worried. I then went to the Marano's house. I was startled. I parked the car and ran to laura.

"What happened?" I said grabbing her and giving her one of my famous bear hugs. She cried softly on my chest.
"I-i g-got a-a-a phone c-c-all f-f-f-rom a-a-a of-f-icer a-and
th-ey t-told me th-th-at my h-house was c-cought in a f-f-fire be-cause of t-t-the s-s-tove." She said sobbing on my chest. I hugged her even tighter not letting go one second.
"Excuse me are you Laura Marano?" The officer asked.
"Yes" she said letting go of me, wiping her tears away.
"We are glad to inform you that no one got injured and you may see ur family follow me." The officer said.

Laura and I followed the police officer to the ambulance trucks. There were her parents breathing in oxygen because they breathed in to much smoke. Laura ran to them and hugged them. I texted riker and told him to bring Vanessa to their home. He just said OK be there in 10. Then I put my phone away and walked over to laura. I hugged her while she talked to her parents. Minuets later I saw my brothers car he parked it and they came out Vanessa was very worried. She was crying so much just like laura, ruler was hugging her very tight. I let go of laura and run to riker and Vanesss.

"Vanessa nobody got hurt and your parents are here follow me." I told her so she could calm down.
Her and riker followed me to the ambulance truck and vanessa ran to her parents when she saw them.she hugged them so tight. Me and riker walked to our girls and hugged them from the back. While they talked to their parents.

"So where are we gonna live now?" Vanessa asked.
"I don't know." Said Ellen.
"Well you could stay in our house if you want?" I offered.
"No its fine we have a lot of money.... So girls we're moving." Damiano said.
"We're moving houses?" Laura asked.
"No. we're moving state." Damiano said sternly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ooooo what's gonna happen? Cliffhanger ill update tomorrow.