Chapter 5 Greetings

After about 2 hours the Peacekeepers let us out and I run to Savannah and Ava as we all cry. I run to Harrison and we hug but he doesn't cry. He acts like he's all tough but he's just acting for me.
The boys who have been reaped were
A kid named Cesar, he's a small kid with brown eyes and black bangs looks about. Looks about 14
A kid named Tyler, he's also small with freckles and orange hair with brown eyes. Looks about 12
A kid named Ethan, a kid who's about normal height for his age. Looks about 13
And then Harrison.
"Crybabies" A big man walks in. He's really tall and has to duck his body to for in a door way also really buff.
"I'm Zachary, I will be your mentor for these games" I roll my eyes. My eyes glare for a reason. I feel like my body is on fire. I just say it "So you teach us how to be killed" I reply to him "Hannah"! Savannah snaps at me while Harrison looks away in embarrassment. But Zachary just laughs "I like this one" I start to wonder how Zachary became a mentor he obviously never won a Hunger Games before. "Tomorrow you reveal yourselves at the Chariott Ridings, you will each meet your individual stylists tonight but let's eat first" us 8 are guided into a heaven of a variety of foods. Chicken,pork,veggies,bread,soup you name it you got it. "Now remember to try to gain some weight here" states Zachary "It will prevent hunger in the games" All 8 of us didn't need to be told twice we all dug in and ate about 5 courses of meals each! "I'm so full" Ava says, we all just laugh and it looks like my group of tributes are pretty nice.
_______________________
I sit in the styling room that night waiting for my stylist I finally hear someone on the phone. "Silk,tiara,and blue got it see you later"! She walks in. She's beautiful. Long blonde hair with bows in her hair with grass green eyes. "My name is Cristy, what's your name"? I smile and reply "Hannah" she smiles back "Ah! Harrison's sister! We got something planned for you two, did your mentor talk to you and your brother yet"?
"No.." I reply hesitant
"Oh then, we need you to spark another rebellion"
"What"?!?!
"I know it's crazy! But Paylor can't just start new games like these! You and Harrison must be MORE devoted to each other then you usually are. Can you do that"?
A rebellion!?! Me. 12 year old Hannah leading a Rebellion?! Anything to keep my friends alive
"yes, I can" I reply
"Great, let's start"