Chapter 9 Running

THIS IS IN HANNAH's DREAM
-----------------------------------------
Ava,Savannah,and Harrison and I run. The arena is a jungle and everything is poisonous, kind of like the 2nd Quarter Quell. We all run for about 15 minutes and stop for a breather. "Let's go" Ava says "I'm going to get some berries from that bush,I know how to tell if they are poisonous or not" Ava continues "Okay" I say hesitantly.
5 MINUTES LATER
We hear a scream
"AVA" I scream probably to loud for the whole arena to pin point where I am. "HANNAH HELP,SAVANNAH,HARRISON" The voice screams. It's Ava. I follow the scream and find the culprit. Ava and Brandon. Ava being held in a headlock by the one and only Brandon. Then she goes pale and falls.
"Ava.. AVA NO" I start to cry and realize the others aren't I turn around to see Harrison and Savannah being targeted at by a bow by the careers. The bow fires as I jump in front of them.
END OF HANNAH's DREAM
______________________
"NO" I yell as I wake up from my hell of a slumber. Savannah soothes me "shhh we are all here". Ava gets me a cold drink and Harrison just hugs me and cries uncontrollably. "What happens to that douche,Brandon?" I ask as Ava gives an annoyed look. "Ugh,don't remind me... Nothing happened all he got was a warning" My eyes bulge. "What" I reply to her. What. No, that can't happened, HOW can it happened? He punched me and almost killed me BEFORE THE GAMES. That's a rule right? Ugh I hate the Capitol. Tomorrow is the second day of training. Maybe I can have a full day without ending up in a hospital bed. Tough luck with that bitch walking around.

Hey guys! This ends the first day of training and next chapter will be the second day following that private training then the games! Please comment and favorite I means the world to me. Byeeee
-Hannah xo

Btw thank you for Bella for actually reading this😂