Chapter 14 Meeting Paylor

"HARRISON" I scream as I run to him. I feel his heart. It's not beating. "Harrison, Harrison wake up" I shake him. I stand up tears form in my eyes "THIS IS WHAT YOU DO, THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT" I point to Harrison dead on the ground as blood leaks from his dead corpse. I just stand there and stare into the audiences eyes. Suddenly my body reacts before my mind does and I run. I run off the stage and I don't know where my body is taking me but I still follow it wherever it's going. I here footsteps behind me. I turn around expecting Peacekeepers to be on my tail but it's actually Savannah and Ava. "Hannah wait!" Savannah tries to catch up to me. "Hannah what are you thinking you can't start a rebellion" Ava remarks still crying to catch me. I just keep running still unaware of where my body is taking me. I stop and lose Savannah and Ava and suddenly realize where I am. I'm in front of President Paylor's office. I bang on her door multiple times until she emerges from her door.
"Why hello-" She's interrupted when I suddenly pounce on her. I punch her multiple times as she flips me over and kicks my gut. I didn't know she can fight. Her foot holds me down as well as my throat as its gasping for air. She reaches for a knife that sits on her desk. "You think your little scam is so clever don't you, I will NOT let another rebellion spark because of you. Your lucky the games are tomorrow or you wouldn't be alive now" She releases her foot in my neck and puts the knife down. "Scram" I run. Run like I never have before. As I run I hear her snake-like voice again "You will regret this..."

Hey guys! Next chapter will lead to the games! Please favorite and comment it means everything! Thanks so much for almost 500 views that's awesome!
Byeeee
-hannah xo