Chapter 7 Fame

I don't know why but the crowd went crazy when our Chariott arrived in the audeniences sight. I go for the 'I'm so innocent please don't hurt me' role and Harrison is 'touch man looking out for sibling' role. Savannah and Ava hands are locked. Nobody told them to do so they just did it. Tyler and Cesar flexed (yet again fake muscles). But the whole crowd was directed to me and Harrison cheering "they shall live" in the Capitol audience. Our Chariott arrives in front of Paylor's snake eyes as the rest of the districts arrive. "Welcome, to the 78th hunger games! Due to-ummm-budget cuts- training will only last 2 days private training on the 3rd the following day will be the games" Budget cuts?! That makes absolutely no sense. "May the odds be ever in your favor" God I hate that saying. It means that "we need to make a up a quote so you can have SOME hope when you fight to the death". Tomorrow is the first day of training, this will be good.
___________________________
That morning I wake up Savannah and Ava. I want to be the first ones there to practice alone with them. We quickly grab some waffles and syrup and run to the training center. As Savannah,Ava and I arrive we realize people had similar ideas and beat us to it there were 19...numbers go through my head for while. 96. 96 tributes I have to go against. 95 innocent children will be dead in a matter of days. God what a crappy life we live as Panem citizens. I go directly to camouflage, I surprise myself of how good I actually am at camouflage, I make good 3d tree bark and can easily blend in with surroundings. Ava is a whiz at knife throwing. Savannah good with a spear. While Harrison good with everything...
I decide to try the bow and arrow. Never touched one in my life. "What the hell" I say kind of to loud. I walk over and stand in line. "Yo shorty" I realize that was directed to me. I turn around to see a HUGE probably 18 year old boy starting be right in the face. "You stole my spot" he said angrily. I just smirk "Oh I'm sorry young man I did not in fact take your spot you can just stand behind me" I immediately regret what I did. Look at him he's huge! I think his name is Brandon. "Well I was here"! He pushes me out of the way and I flung into the knive wall.
My forehead is now gushing but I don't care. I am now determined to show this guy that I can do something. "You know what Brandon? I'm going to stand behind you and wait my turn please take my spot" he glares at me and take any spot in line. What a douche. His turn arrives, he's okay with a bow he shoots around the bullseye not exactly. Finally his 10 shots are over. It's my turn and I hear a snicker. "A 12 year old shooting a bow? She'll hit the trainer instead of the target I'm betting on it" Brandon says. I roll my eyes. "You can do it,Hannah" Savannah whispers. I load my bow and aim at target. I do it slow. Steady... "We don't have all day"! Brandon shouts as I release the bow... Bullseye