Chapter 21 The Career Pack... And Ashley

There is 14 of them. I recognize some, there's Timothy, Brandon, and... Is that Tyler and Cesar!? Shoot it is! We all try to bolt as Savannah gets trapped in a hunting net, Ava on her knees held by Tyler and some other kid. "Pathetic! Ha! Mario get a hold of her" Tyler says as the other kid I now know his name is Mario takes hold of Ava and A girl with long golden hair and green eyes gets a hold of my arms. "Nice, Ashley keep her there I'm going to start a fire then we can decide who's first to kill" Brandon says with a smirk. "Tyler,Mario,Timothy! Come with me and get some fire wood. Is difficult to get some in the desert. Ashley, stay here and watch them" Brandon hisses as Ashley nods with a nervous expression. "Okay..." Ashley says hesitantly as the others walk away. Suddenly my arms are freed so is Savannah as she falls out of the net. "We need to get out of here, I'm lucky enough to be here I'm from 6 I'm not a career in just good with a knife, you need to trust me and I beg for an alliance, if not at least run, far away from here! They will be back soon" Ashley says with a nervous tone looking back to see if we are being watched. "No time to lose, let's go" I grab Ashley's hand and run out of that hell hole as the others trot behind.

Hey guys! Yup, a new alliance! I promise things we'll start to get juicy soon! Okay guys byeeeeeeee
-hannah xo